UnevenEdge

So, Who's Getting Laid On JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind?

PurgatoryGirl

I searched around the Internet to see if there was a yes or no answer to this question but had no such luck. A while ago, I read that the ending theme song for Golden Wind is Jodeci's "Freek'N You." Like most R&B songs from Jodeci, that song in particular is about sex. 

Last week on MTV Classic, the network aired the music video for Jodeci's "Freek'N You." Knowing that this song was picked as the latest ending theme song for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure made me laugh.

Is there a lot of sex in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind?

So far, Dio was the only character we saw getting laid throughout Stardust Crusaders. Talk about a vampire having a major body count. LOL!

Anyway, does anyone in Golden Wind get laid? With my hectic schedule offline, I have yet to see Part 5.

BTW: Happy Birthday to Buu! As a Horror fan, I like to say... eat, drink, and be scary!:spookyskull:

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

5 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

I know the answer to this.

It's within the spoiler below. Note that it's from Episode 19 just in case you don't want to get hit with it too soon:

Hide contents

LOL! I just checked my e-mail messages and discovered, that UEMB was offline for hours. That could explain why I didn't get a response sooner on here.

Since nobody responded sooner, it dawned on me that I already know somebody, who is an ANN reviewer.

According to her, nobody since the time of Dio on Stardust Crusaders, has gotten any ass. LOL! So basically, Golden Wind is another season with an ending theme song, that has NOTHING to do with the theme or tone of the series. That song is so wrong and misleading for sexless characters.

Anyway, thanks for responding! I appreciate it. :)

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

14 hours ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

According to her, nobody since the time of Dio on Stardust Crusaders, has gotten any ass. LOL! So basically, Golden Wind is another season with an ending theme song, that has NOTHING to do with the theme or tone of the series. That song is so wrong and misleading for sexless characters.

The ending themes are usually music that Araki listened to while he was writing the part. He submits a list to David Production and then they work with Warner to clear the rights. It's not a coded message.

• Like 3

Ah, I see. As far as Golden Wind goes, does Josuke make an appearance? I forgot to ask my friend about it.

I read a summary, that Koichi of all characters is supposed to be helping Jotaro find Giorno in Italy. I have no idea why Jotaro chooses Koichi before Josuke. Honestly, that Yuya character probably would've been better to use than Koichi. At least I would think so.

Many of the EDs tend to reflect recommendations for Araki with varying factors. I believe Roundabout and the Stardust Crusaders EDs were explained as what he was listening to at the time while Part IV's Savage Garden ED seems to be selected by Araki because it reflects his idea of what the late 90's sounded like. I'd believe Jodeci was something that he was listening to by the time he was making Vento Aureo, but the song of the 2nd half might've been chosen to reflect the early 2000's combined with his renewed interest in that particular band and the song's name. But "Freek n You" is a song that gets better based on how the episode ends because the timing is perfect with some of the "To Be Continued"s that we see throughout Part V

9 hours ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Ah, I see. As far as Golden Wind goes, does Josuke make an appearance? I forgot to ask my friend about it.

I read a summary, that Koichi of all characters is supposed to be helping Jotaro find Giorno in Italy. I have no idea why Jotaro chooses Koichi before Josuke. Honestly, that Yuya character probably would've been better to use than Koichi. At least I would think so.

Koichi was probably chosen to bridge the gap between IV and V because it would place the Joestars at less of a risk from people like Dio. It would also be unfair to Josuke to have to job so that Giorno can look cool for his new part. Koichi would be the most competent in fulfilling the role of being equipped enough to fend for himself yet dopey enough to force Giorno to do cool things so that Jotaro can gauge if he takes more from Johnathan or Dio.

11 hours ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Koichi hasn't appeared since, like, the first or second episode.

18 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

Koichi was probably chosen to bridge the gap between IV and V because it would place the Joestars at less of a risk from people like Dio. It would also be unfair to Josuke to have to job so that Giorno can look cool for his new part. Koichi would be the most competent in fulfilling the role of being equipped enough to fend for himself yet dopey enough to force Giorno to do cool things so that Jotaro can gauge if he takes more from Johnathan or Dio.

Ahh, I never really considered this.

7 hours ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

Josuke didn't go because you know damn good and well he wouldn't let Rohan use Heaven's Door to make him fluent in Italian (not that Rohan would do it for him were he asked.)

Speaking of Rohan Kishibe, I was not a fan of that character or Rosham Boy. In fact, I wasn't exactly heartbroken when David Bowie Yoshikage Kira killed Rohan. Honestly, I feel that Yuya Fungami should've been given more airtime. Notice how he suddenly vanished once everybody found Kira?

2 hours ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

I feel like I remember reading that Yuya actually got more screen time in the anime vs the manga, but I might be wrong. Also he's lucky he was in Part 4. Otherwise they would have totes killed him.

Oh really? Too bad that Yuya didn't get more airtime, though. He was more entertaining and useful than some of the other stand users. If Araki would've written more for his character, I think Yuya could've been more useful.

Hell, the fact that he can detect when a woman like 1 of his 3 groupies is on the rag speaks volumes. When that scene was shown, I laughed so hard that I did a spit take that morning. OMG! LMAO!😂