UnevenEdge

Buckle up

Cancer

1 minute ago, Cancer said:

Tara Reid used to give me fierce boners, now they are just weird boners.

But boners are boners.

i never found her attractive. idk why. i'll tell you who used to give me weird boners

such a BAD movie, but my god my 14 year old self was completely rock solid

halle-berry-catwoman.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

i never found her attractive. idk why. i'll tell you who used to give me weird boners

such a BAD movie, but my god my 14 year old self was completely rock solid

halle-berry-catwoman.jpg

She gets butt fucked hard by Billy Bob Thornton in monstersball

Tara Reid just always came off a perpetually bitchy to me....I mean I have no reason for this other that her stupid face.....

I think Dean Cain was Superman once....That is all I know about him.....Oh, and didn't he host some game show or some shit.

I never really liked Halle Berry either, but this little scene from Swordfish did cause me to fap once....That tiny jiggle.

Kids have it so easy this days with gifs.....Imagine being butt naked in your room with your dick in one hand and in the other a vhs remote trying to finish to this bullshit.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, CryingFreeman said:

I never really liked Halle Berry either, but this little scene from Swordfish did cause me to fap once....That tiny jiggle.

Kids have it so easy this days with gifs.....Imagine being butt naked in your room with your dick in one hand and in the other a vhs remote trying to finish to this bullshit.

giphy.gif

For me it was the Nadia nude / masturbation scene in American Pie.

• Haha 1