UnevenEdge

A era has ended..ps4 is gone

fuggstop

5 minutes ago, Skiles said:

Well first, it's "an era," not "a era."

Second, the Switch is actually pretty legit. After the shit show that was Wii U, they stepped up their game.

Its an overpriced Nintendo 3ds with aN oversized hd tv adapter 

16 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Its an overpriced Nintendo 3ds with aN oversized hd tv adapter 

Definitely way more powerful processing than a 3DS. I play Warframe on PC now, and my friend has it for the Switch. It suks the game isn't cross-platform but the game looks just as good on the switch as it does on pc. It almost makes me want to download the game for switch just so I can party up with him. What do you mean by an era has ended? The PS4 isn't going out of style.. Did something happen to yours?

5 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Definitely way more powerful processing than a 3DS. I play Warframe on PC now, and my friend has it for the Switch. It suks the game isn't cross-platform but the game looks just as good on the switch as it does on pc. It almost makes me want to download the game for switch just so I can party up with him. What do you mean by an era has ended? The PS4 isn't going out of style.. Did something happen to yours?

im trying to get used to it but right now i dont like it

i m definitely going to try out the ps5 or get a ps4 pro at least but i need to stop buying consoles because im never in the mood for games in the limited free time that i have

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I bought a ps4 pro after my first ps4 got stolen, and it's amazingly fast at downloading anything. Not sure if I've notice much of an enhancement graphics wise, but maybe idk.. 

yah the ps4 crawls whenever u ask it to do anything. like turning it on took forever and downloads werent bad but still slow... was looking for something faster.