UnevenEdge

BTS from a Karate movie I just filmed

4 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

I really want to see the whole thing. I wonder how much it costs. Brazzers is prime rib that shit ain't free

A lot of work goes into those features

Where when can I see your karate movie?

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Poof said:

A lot of work goes into those features

Where when can I see your karate movie?

Oh no doubt they definitely work hard. Props to them.

As far as when and where you can see it, it's gonna be in post for about a month. It's a short (about 2 minutes in fact) but it's non stop action and it looks bad ass! Idk what she (the woman in the clips) plans to do with it when it's finished, but as long as she doesn't immediately put it in the festival circuit i should be able to share it here. 

2 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Oh no doubt they definitely work hard. Props to them.

As far as when and where you can see it, it's gonna be in post for about a month. It's a short (about 2 minutes in fact) but it's non stop action and it looks bad ass! Idk what she (the woman in the clips) plans to do with it when it's finished, but as long as she doesn't immediately put it in the festival circuit i should be able to share it here. 

I bet she just wants to show that she can do action scenes

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Poof said:

I bet she just wants to show that she can do action scenes

You scare me sometimes. It's like you're psychic. That's pretty much what it is. Nobody was putting her in films so she just wanted to do something. She took serious initiative. Wrote the script, trained me, hired a crew, and shot the thing in just two weeks.im super proud of her, and i seriously want her to look good in it. Plus I've never done a fight scene before

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

You scare me sometimes. It's like you're psychic. That's pretty much what it is. Nobody was putting her in films so she just wanted to do something. She took serious initiative. Wrote the script, trained me, hired a crew, and shot the thing in just two weeks.im super proud of her, and i seriously want her to look good in it. Plus I've never done a fight scene before

Shorts are typically either just to showcase ability or it's an idea the creator doesn't or can't develop into a full feature but is too nifty to abandon completely. So I pretty much had a 50/50 chance of being right.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Poof said:

Shorts are typically either just to showcase ability or it's an idea the creator doesn't or can't develop into a full feature but is too nifty to abandon completely. So I pretty much had a 50/50 chance of being right.

No but this isn't the first time you've been very right about something lmao it's weird. What's your iq? Are you like a genius or some shit?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

No but this isn't the first time you've been very right about something lmao it's weird. What's your iq? Are you like a genius or some shit?

:$ awe I don't think so. I'm probably just above average. I tested into some gifted classes in middle school but I felt like the dumbest one in there and was treated like it. But thanks for asking and making me smile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poof said:

:$ awe I don't think so. I'm probably just above average. I tested into some gifted classes in middle school but I felt like the dumbest one in there and was treated like it. But thanks for asking and making me smile.

I think you definitely underestimate yourself, poof. I see the shit you post on here. You know a lot of shit, girl

• Thanks 1

the film students down here used to talk pro fighters into choreographing fight scenes for free....everyone got a kick out of it and the final result looked more legit....i'm sure the final product will look better, the clips just looked awkward