UnevenEdge

I honestly don't wanna get older

Zenigundam

Wish I could be 8 or 9 again instead. It's getting to the point where my good, young looks are barely holding up for HS age girls who are starting to think I'm "old" and it's infuriating to be quite honest. Also, life was way simpler in my childhood and pre-teen years, because my mom didn't nag me about paying bills all the time, which is quite bullsh-t.

Wish I could be 8 or 9 again instead. It's getting to the point where my good, young looks are barely holding up for HS age girls who are starting to think I'm "old" and it's infuriating to be quite honest. Also, life was way simpler in my childhood and pre-teen years, because my mom didn't nag me about paying bills all the time, which is quite bullsh-t.

It wouldn't matter, even if you could. You'd still grow up to be the creepy, little sumbitch you are today.  Why not go back to the day of your conception? Except this time, your mother swallows you, or your dad lets you out on the mattress.

This thread pleases me. It's an honest to goodness "what causes Zeni anxiety" thread.

It's the only time you're honest.  Also the fact that you're on some Peter Pan trip that will never happen and your aging brings you great misery is a plus.

I feed off your misery, like a sucubus feeds off sex.  -_'

It wouldn't matter, even if you could. You'd still grow up to be the creepy, little sumbitch you are today.  Why not go back to the day of your conception? Except this time, your mother swallows you, or your dad lets you out on the mattress.

Yeah, but I would kick my dad's ass! There was this one time when he told me to do something, and I forget what I said, but I defied him, and he chased me into the living room and caught me, where I pleaded for my life before he hit me on my ass with a belt. I was just a seven year old with not enough weight to buck with him, but nowadays I could do some serious damage, even though he is a little bit bigger than I am still.

Yeah, but I would kick my dad's ass! There was this one time when he told me to do something, and I forget what I said, but I defied him, and he chased me into the living room and caught me, where I pleaded for my life before he hit me on my ass with a belt. I was just a seven year old with not enough weight to buck with him, but nowadays I could do some serious damage, even though he is a little bit bigger than I am still.

18e.jpg

This thread pleases me. It's an honest to goodness "what causes Zeni anxiety" thread.

No anxiety at all. Just frustration and a wish to return to simpler times, and it'd be great too because then the hot girls who lost it since then will go back to virginity and maybe I can take my added knowledge to be Zeni Smoothcakes and stop the obnoxious brutes from stealing what could have been mine first.  <3

No anxiety at all. Just frustration and a wish to return to simpler times, and it'd be great too because then the hot girls who lost it since then will go back to virginity and maybe I can take my added knowledge to be Zeni Smoothcakes and stop the obnoxious brutes from stealing what could have been mine first.  <3

1c964f733a52a26c0d1e04995f7b0052241fa31973a89ea2985012646006e1dc.jpg

He should've whipped your ass more.

Wow that's trash. The 90s Fox Kids' Spider-Man made all other looks silly.

Your threads are trash  :|

Don't worry though....from now on we'll continue to redeem them. Well at least until the MODs confine you to one thread. Then we'll just sit back and laugh. You know....kinda like how all those underage girls you message online laugh at you.