UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan From The Beginning 2019-20 Discussion

It's been a long time, but in anticipation of the last half of season 3, Toonami is finally taking us back to when it all began!

3:30 AM TONIGHT (3/2), ONLY TOONAMI!!!

Episode #01: To You In 2000 Years: The Fall Of Shiganshina, Part 1

Edited by OwlChemist81

4 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Loved the big original promo, was so hyped to re-watch and see the new dub for the first time when this played and we learned it was coming to Toonami

These promos were actually a re-imaginging of the old Fall '03 Old English Toonami branding!

Yeah, of course they cut the OP. You'd think they could let it play all the way through the first time, but I guess no such luck!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Back when episodes of Titan aired right before Dub premiere episodes of Space Dandy 

Actually, that never happened. Bleach was always between them!

Hannes. Missed him.

Spoiler

Ironically he was sacrificed when Eren finally got his "revenge".

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

It only happened once, when Space Dandy premiered at 11:30 before an AOT marathon.

Bleach was usually at midnight (forgot about it?)

Oh, I don't really remember the order, I more or less just meant having both new was a great time

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, you noticed Keith too! I forgot he had these lines in this episode!

Yeah, I didn't connect the voice until now, having seen that flashback. This is the first time I realize who that actually is.

This must have been his last mission leading the Scouts/Survey Corps before giving up the position to Erwin

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, except for dozing off for a few minutes during Shippuden, I made the 5-hour challenge tonight!!

Yeah, it always feels good to make it to the end. I even finished Boondocks tonight.

You know, I've seen the main part of this image with the main crew a lot, but I feel like I don't think I'd ever seen this full image with this bottom part of the big season 3 part 1 poster here that also has Erwin chained up and the nobles prepping for his execution. This is cool.

attack-on-titan-season-3-poster-437x600.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

• StarPanda unpinned and pinned this topic