UnevenEdge

Do you like Gran Turismo?

Codename: Jackass

Guest The Hound

Word. I got used to the way cars grip in Forza. I play with everything off except the brake line and even steering on simulation.

IIRC I think new GT games have "steering" by default (and locked in)set to simulation. There's no middle ground so if you jerk the control back and fourth too quickly you'll spin out.

IN FORZA you can throw the car into a drift.

I can't pick up a controller and play GT and do what I can do in Forza for some reason because of this.  :D

Word. I got used to the way cars grip in Forza. I play with everything off except the brake line and even steering on simulation.

IIRC I think new GT games have "steering" by default (and locked in)set to simulation. There's no middle ground so if you jerk the control back and fourth too quickly you'll spin out.

I can't pick up a controller and play GT and do what I can do in Forza for some reason because of this.  :D

I haven't played GT6 yet so I don't know, and I don't use the motion sensor to steer. I don't really have too much trouble powersliding but the tires on the car are everything.

Get a racing wheel.

The Playstation and Gran Turismo is what steered me away from being a gamer, but not in a bad way. I just got really good at racing games and faded away from shooters.

Shooters are fun for about a week.

I'll play a FPS for that long and I'm good for a long time.

I always gravitated toward sports, adventure, fighting, that stuff.