UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online III: Alicization Episode 3 Discussion

ben0119

On 2/24/2019 at 1:02 AM, DangerMouse said:

Actually I've kind of forgotten the trip through the caves they did in the first ep now that I think about it.

So maybe it just feels like everyone got stopped much quicker this time?

Maybe your memory got wiped at the same time Kirito's did, because this amine does that to you.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:47 PM, mochi said:

Either Kirito's dick is very small or he's a trans man since there was no fucking dick between his legs there

The camera didn't pan as much as we thought it did, or Kirito is a grower and not a shower. :D

On 2/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, mochi said:

SOA is a really fucking bad rip-off of .hack//Sign made by a guy who reeeeeally likes to see women get brutally raped

SAO was written in 2002, so unlikely.  It's based on old school MMOs that Reki played.  Anyway, it's not that much like .hack except superficially, the fact they both take place in a  game world. 

I would like to hope that isn't the case.  From what I can tell, what Reki has said, and has been discussed, it seems like a way to make the villains more hatable and offer catharsis when they're defeated.  Some have also said it's to pander to some fans who want to feel heroic for rescuing women from rape, which is still pretty demented.  Either way, it doesn't belong in the show and I had hoped we'd seen the last of it.  At least Reki said he won't use rape in his stories anymore.