UnevenEdge

What does Hollywood need to do a 20+ year sequel with OG characters?

fuggstop

This is Hollywood's natural reaction to anything that holds up well over the years. Hit it one more time like a money-filled piñata. 

My understanding of the script is it's Lydia's kid that ends up invoking ye olde beetlegeus this time around. Tim Burton is on board so that's a sort of plus because at least he's going to continue to be weird and allowed to be weird because he's frickin' Tim Burton. But I'm in wait-mode on it because part of the fun of the original [ other than being the original ] was the campy surrealism. The sequel might be more on par with the new Sabrina thing going on. 

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

This is Hollywood's natural reaction to anything that holds up well over the years. Hit it one more time like a money-filled piñata. 

My understanding of the script is it's Lydia's kid that ends up invoking ye olde beetlegeus this time around. Tim Burton is on board so that's a sort of plus because at least he's going to continue to be weird and allowed to be weird because he's frickin' Tim Burton. But I'm in wait-mode on it because part of the fun of the original [ other than being the original ] was the campy surrealism. The sequel might be more on par with the new Sabrina thing going on. 

Making excuses already, just accept that it was never good, I think my improved TV guide gives it 2 stars outta 4