UnevenEdge

Let's turn the community into a LLC and make some moolah.

Just found this place thru the reddit link last week.  Been lurking since.

The UEMB has so many unique characters on it.  Unfortunately, some of the best of us was erased from public viewing when the ASMB went away, which is a shame that Turner has the personalities of many great minds and some crazy ones too.

I think there may be enough information on here to make a couple of movies or more.   It may take 2 years to go thru most of the stuff, but it is entirely possible.

I propose that the owner of the UEMB, whoever that may be, form a LLC, and make anyone who wants in, pay a certain amount for membership and make it a manager-managed LLC with either the mods or selected members or even outside hired persons to be managers.  Could be all of the above with classes of managers, etc...anyway....

I think it would work and all members would benefit from the profits of a movie, should the movie, if it is made, become profitable.

Is there any rules against harvesting information from this board?  There isn't a disclaimer like on godlikeproductions.com which there should be if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud on an internet forum.

Any comments, input to this would be welcome.

I'm sure Turner could make a freaking awesome movie about characters on his old forum if he wanted to...boy would that piss us off wouldn't it?  LOL!!!

Edited by MasterBox

Yellow7: The Motion Picture

Feet, and the dudeco You Should Go Tell

Milarkie

In Luuving Memory of Extraordinarily Longwinded Paragraphs that Don't Really Say Much and Sort of Excuse Shitty Behavior by Being Way Too on the Fence About Basically Everything Even When It's Actually Very Simple and Doesn't Need Much Middleground, Anyway I should Probably Wrap this Up. RIP. That's  For Luuv, In Case You Couldn't Tell: The Movie: The Series: The Movie: The Comic: Special Edition Stickers: The Picture Book: The Movie

Being Dumb in Atlantic City

Bed Sex and How to Get It

• Haha 1