UnevenEdge

So... This Adderall Here

MegaNaraku

I don't do many drugs at all, and I have stopped taking adderall for quite some time now. But my friend(Who still takes them frequently) left one on my dresser. I think it was intentional, because of the way he positioned it to match  the other items( He's a bit OCD). But should I take it, or nah? Hmmmmmm

I normally take Modafinil now, which in my opinion is much better than this shit. Adderall has an "eh" comedown. Might just sell it or throw it away  :|

I don't do many drugs at all, and I have stopped taking adderall for quite some time now. But my friend(Who still takes them frequently) left one on my dresser. I think it was intentional, because of the way he positioned it to match  the other items( He's a bit OCD). But should I take it, or nah? Hmmmmmm

I normally take Modafinil now, which in my opinion is much better than this shit. Adderall has an "eh" comedown. Might just sell it or throw it away  :|

Sell it :|

aka plugging. I think its a myth.

However one time on a dare I dissolved about 1/5th gram of cocaine in water in a turkey baster and shoved it up my ass.

And my ears were ringing like a church bell. :|

lol I was jk but ok :D

That ringing you were hearing it was death knocking on the door. I've heard those bells before but never from making my own cocaine suppository :D

lol I was jk but ok :D

That ringing you were hearing it was death knocking on the door. I've heard those bells before but never from making my own cocaine suppository :D

Oh it def works, probably not for all substances cause u know "bro science" on the internet is all bull shit. 

I've read some really dumb shit on the internet. i think the internet is making us dumberer.

So some people plug their alcohol.. like what has the world come to you know man? just drink the damn stuff, don't go stick a the damn whiskey up your rectum.

Oh it def works, probably not for all substances cause u know "bro science" on the internet is all bull shit. 

I've read some really dumb shit on the internet. i think the internet is making us dumberer.

So some people plug their alcohol.. like what has the world come to you know man? just drink the damn stuff, don't go stick a the damn whiskey up your rectum.

Never in my life have I ever tried cocaine. Biggest drug I have ever done, and only ONCE, was Ice. Never again. Horrible as hell withdrawal.