UnevenEdge

apparently 12 oz Mouse is coming back too

mochi

They are free to provide monetary support for the server costs here. :)

But they would have no say in content, featured threads, or the use / disuse of the banner ad space allowable here, etc. etc. because they've proven themselves incapable of actually managing any of that adequately to the betterment of the actual user base. 

• Like 1

Oh, and since it's going live now [ welcome to the weekend news dump :D ] there is another slight reason for all the nostalgia trolling. 

KidRobot's second [ as ] vinyl figure series is going live in time for their festival thingie in California. It'll include ATHF and Space Ghost figures along with Robot Chicken, Rick & Morty, Mr. Pickles, Venture Brothers and Samurai Jack. And yes, I already know what the extra-extra rare one is. :P:D

I'll post a pic of the crate itself once I have it. 

And since I posted this already in this thread, I'll pic dump.

Snapshot_20181018.JPG.1fcce10b9b91609c19874b6da060a131.JPG

Basically the big boxes are finally going out and this time around they've done some of the old school characters so that could be playing a [ very small ] role in some of the nostalgia mining going on. That and with the loss of the Cleveland Show, they now find themselves with an entire hour that requires something other than an hour of Fox re-heats. 

Snapshot_20181018_1.JPG.1eb25826dd7542e168ab934b007e8fdb.JPG

The crate I got has 24 of these in it. So yeah. I've got boxes all over the place right now. 

• 2 months later...