UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 143 Discussion "Sasuke Vs..."

So now "Taka" is joining forces with The Akatsuki to... destroy the Leaf.  Ok.  You know, it sure looks like Sasuke ran out of things to do in the story after defeating Orochimaru and Itachi, hence these asspulls with Itachi and Sasuke and having him join up with the Akatsuki to do this... whatever it is they're doing.

Is this really happening?  Sasuke and his henchmen are fighting a Boondocks character.  Eight swords?  This guy puts Zoro to shame!  :D:P

Tailed Beast mode still looks stupid as fuck.

Oh hey we almost saw who "Madara" was last week.  Misukage?

Sasuke has a new Sharingan now.  ...Why?  Do Uchihas get new eye powers after they recover from near death?  They're like Saiyans! :D

"Bite me!"  ::) Also healing by ducking her Chakra is fucking stupid.  And the double entendre does nothing for me, since Karin is unappealing and horrible.

Ok now Killer Bee looks pretty cool fully transformed.

Oh they all get Akatsuki robes!  Are they official members?  :-D

NO!  LET HER BURN!

Unextinguishable flames... such bullshit.  And of course Sasuke can do the double impossible miracle of cancelling his own unstoppable move... to spare his opponent.  Fuck Kishimoto and fuck Sasuke.

Big brother is Raikage?  Nice.  I'll be interested to see what he'll do.  And from what Killer Bee said we know he's powerful.