UnevenEdge

She deleted her profile and came back under a new user name

Zenigundam

I might have been the last person she replied to before she deleted her old profile. How do I continue the conversation without using accusatory language? I'm considering calling her out on disappearing for a few weeks... suggesting that she had a little fling that went awry.... and to NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO ME!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

What do you think happened? Was she getting pounded? My hands are shaking as I type this out, my mind's racing, interview in a few hours, I must know....  -_'

She uploaded a new pic on this profile that wasn't on her old profile, and she looks different. Her hair's a little messy and her skin's not as smooth. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it looks like she took that pic after a long night of crazy bed sex, and it's making me MAD!! GRRRRRRRRRAGAJGAJGAJJJEJREOQ

I mean, if I see her at the mall, I'll have to chase her through the mall until I catch up and get to ask her all of these questions.

Ask? No. MAKE her see things your way. Use your anger, all your pent-up frustrations, the fear of being rejected and alone, everything that gnaws at your very core, to shatter her will, and make her yours, and yours alone. Do it, and make your journey to the Dark Side complete.

You'll score. *thumbs up*

Lmao wow that sounds crazy though. Girls already dislike when I confront them. I'm waiting to meet the girl her who isn't dodgy about my confronting her and takes a SWING back in my direction when the exposure has reached its breaking point... When that happens, I'll know that I've met just the right woman. <3

Maybe you're right... Maybe girls want to see Alpha Zeni....

Maybe? You still doubt yourself, and that's a beta's way of thinking. Is that how you want the ladies to see you? Are you a weak, pathetic failure? Will you continue as this pitiful beta, or will you choose the path of the Alpha? Be a winner. Ladies love winners. BE THE ALPHA.

I might have been the last person she replied to before she deleted her old profile. How do I continue the conversation without using accusatory language? I'm considering calling her out on disappearing for a few weeks... suggesting that she had a little fling that went awry.... and to NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO ME!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

What do you think happened? Was she getting pounded? My hands are shaking as I type this out, my mind's racing, interview in a few hours, I must know....  -_'

You must have a day of retribution, Zeni.

elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg