UnevenEdge

Secret Window (spoilers)

fuggstop

15 minutes ago, Poof said:

He planted corn over them

Yah but before the corn grew and they saw his backyard was dug up youd think theyd check it. Theyd know the situation and they wouldn't have been missing long before they realized he had something to do with it.

12 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Yah but before the corn grew and they saw his backyard was dug up youd think theyd check it. Theyd know the situation and they wouldn't have been missing long before they realized he had something to do with it.

Its been years since ive seen it. I cant remember the details well enough. Good movie tho i kinda wana watch it now

4 minutes ago, Poof said:

Its been years since ive seen it. I cant remember the details well enough. Good movie tho i kinda wana watch it now

yeah...i don't know if i want to see the movie again,

i mean, i might have to now *thanks fuggs -__-*

but i will read the story again. '4 past' is one of my more favorite collections. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

yeah...i don't know if i want to see the movie again,

i mean, i might have to now *thanks fuggs -__-*

but i will read the story again. '4 past' is one of my more favorite collections. 

I havent read them so i have that naivete.

• Like 1

see, to me, sk stories/novels get lost in translation when going to film. 

i've read just about everything he's written, as well as a couple under his pseudonym. 

i was once very proud of having over 20 hard cover books. but alas, have vanished into the 'move void'

i have about 10 hard cover remaining. 

but i digress. like 'the dome' that could have been an awesome mini~series, and i was really excited, but of course 'hollyweird' 

fubar'd the entire story. 

and 'the mist.' i mean..the movie wasn't terrible. but the mini~series could have been a lot of fun. 

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

see, to me, sk stories/novels get lost in translation when going to film. 

i've read just about everything he's written, as well as a couple under his pseudonym. 

i was once very proud of having over 20 hard cover books. but alas, have vanished into the 'move void'

i have about 10 hard cover remaining. 

but i digress. like 'the dome' that could have been an awesome mini~series, and i was really excited, but of course 'hollyweird' 

fubar'd the entire story. 

and 'the mist.' i mean..the movie wasn't terrible. but the mini~series could have been a lot of fun. 

The last sk i read was The Cell and it fucked me up so bad i stopped reading sk books lol

• Haha 1