UnevenEdge

Michiko & Hatchin

OwlChemist81

It was awful, you just like everything.

rofl. I hate One Piece and Iron Blood Orphans. I found One Punch Man not bad but supremely overrated. I'm not sold on JoJo yet by what they've shown on Toonami (though I haven't seen last week's ep yet, I only DVR'd it). I don't give a shit about DBZ. I ended up liking Shippuden, but it took quite a while for me to warm up to it. Parastye started out cool, but I found it hard to care as the series went on. I watched most of FMA: Brotherhood but found it vastly inferior to FMA 2003. I dropped Kekaishi early because what I saw was garbage. I didn't like Soul Eater so I dropped it. Etc etc.

That's definitely liking everything.  ;D

And I guess if you're obsessed with battle shonen and that's the only type of anime you like, I could see hating M&H.  :P

You know, it makes complete sense that they decided to play #11-#20 this week, Election week, since #19 features an actual train wreck!

I would support a TV rerun for Michiko & Hatchin, perhaps doubled-up for 11 weeks this spring if they're about to lose the rights, if only so they have the chance to use Satoshi saying "Bang!" in an actual bump, since it came during Intruder II.

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that the rights to Michiko & Hatchin might be expiring soon! Some commenters on Twitter have mentioned that they can see where episodes expire either 12/7 or 12/8, and if all that is the case, then my theory is it was acquired at the same time as either Cowboy Bebop HD or one of the movies, probably not Hellsing Ultimate IX or X since those started tonight 2 years ago, but perhaps Broly? In fact, I figure Broly, Bebop HD, the 2nd run of Deadman Wonderland, and Michiko & Hatchin might have all been acquired together; just not AIRED at the same time. There wasn't a good timeslot for Michiko until InuYasha: The Final Act ended, well that's my theory, anyway.