UnevenEdge

When I lose my virginity

Zenigundam

Since I asked her for her number on Saturday night. The anger sharks in my head are telling me she hooked up with some guy and has been having non-stop sex with him since Saturday night and that's why she hasn't logged back in and now she'll only log back in when he blows her off and then she'll come back all nervous like messaging me her number and I'll call her out on exactly what happened and she'll delete her OKC profile unable to exist on OKC with the guilt.  <3

My girlfriend quest has stalled seriously and I've lost interest in trying for the moment because I can't think about anything but poker now that I'm up $600. I want to turn my PS4 on so badly, but my mind's racing and I'm fighting the impulses to log back onto Party Poker and sit down at a cash table. Being a winning player is as much about bankroll management as it is about skill, and I have to pick my spots wisely, so I'm only playing a tournament or two tonight, no more cash game tables, so that I can, at worst, be happy about being up a lot.

It's rough... I'm so addicted... I wanna log in so badly.... Can't get my PS4 started.... Can't even crack open a beer... Addictions just own you, man.  -_'