UnevenEdge

Elliot Rodger appreciation thread.

Atomsk_

"I had never been a violent person in nature, but after building up so much hatred over the years, I realized that I wouldn’t hesitate to kill or even torture my hated enemies if I was given the opportunity." - Elliot Rodger

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved." - Elliot Rodger

Elliot-Rodger-monette-moio_thumb.jpg

Honestly the day that Elliot Rodger went on his rampage, I felt a million eyes on me from people in real life and on the internet just because of the similarities, from taste in music to making a bunch of YouTube videos (I mean most of my old videos are long gone anyway) to not being able to snag a b-tch as a girlfriend because of their illogical thoughts.

Yeah I felt subconsciously that I had to make a distinction before people started glaring at me. :D