UnevenEdge

AHS: Apocalypse

Mewn

On 9/29/2018 at 6:30 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Lol I just now realized that the opening credits are a mash up of images from Murder House and Coven. My observation levels are over 9,000 😆

Ahaha, I noticed that right away, gave me chills xD

I miss the spikey shoes from the Coven season one, wish they would've added that.

Preview time!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Well shit, that's how they tied everything together >_>

When they went to Cortez I was hoping for Gaga to be satan or some shit LOL

Maaan, Cordelia fainted LMAO 

Michael is an evil mofo and I love him <_<

And lmao, Kathy Bates was a satanist, super appropriate...and she said she found him...Constance must've just let him go then.

And this witches vs. warlocks thing is quite interesting xD too bad he's the antichrist.

Billy Porter as a warlock was fun.

And that one azn dude was in Mr. Robot.

• Like 1

I love witch society. Cordelia was just like, no, your testosterone makes you stupid and your magic weak 😆 

not quoting obviously but Langdon is not a warlock. Old timey dude pretty much said he was something else all sorts of fucked up. 

That’s what I got from this episode 😆

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, 1pooh4u said:
  Hide contents

I'm curious as to whom did Michael make wear the rubber suit?  Is it someone from Murder House that he freed?  Is it a Warlock he enslaved?  This season each episode is over in a blink and I'm left wanting more each week 

I guess we'll find out next week!!! CUZ HOLY SHITBALLS! MURDER HOUSE EP WITH JESSICA LANGE AS CONSTANCE T_T

Spoiler

Also, I guess this means Constance is dead???? >_> at least that's what they made it seem in the previews.

anyway, Cordelia's speech about coddling men's ego was EPIC 

Misty is back<333 and lol @ dissecting a frog being her hell

Stevie Nicks was great lmao that scene with her singing Gypsy to Misty, iconic.

And Kathy Bates, dayum son, hardcore at the achilles 

• Like 1

I liked the episode but Stevie Nicks was my least favorite part. The scene was too long. These episodes are over way too fast 😑😆.  

Spoiler

Was Cordelia just pretending to fade or is she really fading?  We know Michael isn’t the Supreme and she wasn’t Supreme that long, not even 10 years  

the scenes to next week were amaze balls. The ep is called murder house and I too thought Constance must have died in that house as well  

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I liked the episode but Stevie Nicks was my least favorite part. The scene was too long. These episodes are over way too fast 😑😆.  

Reveal hidden contents

Was Cordelia just pretending to fade or is she really fading?  We know Michael isn’t the Supreme and she wasn’t Supreme that long, not even 10 years  

the scenes to next week were amaze balls. The ep is called murder house and I too thought Constance must have died in that house as well  

Yeah, when stevie nicks came on and started her song, I said out loud, "this fucking better be going somewhere", and of course it didn't.

Michael is playing his own game among the witches and warlocks.

And, wait, who does Michael think his father is?

Next week looks amazing, back to the murder house.

I also feel like the show might be grooming cody ferns to replace evan peters as the show's main young guy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

Yeah, when stevie nicks came on and started her song, I said out loud, "this fucking better be going somewhere", and of course it didn't.

Michael is playing his own game among the witches and warlocks.

And, wait, who does Michael think his father is?

Next week looks amazing, back to the murder house.

I also feel like the show might be grooming cody ferns to replace evan peters as the show's main young guy.

I wonder if her songs are actually incantations and we just aren't in on that yet?  I think Michael knows who his father is, it looked like he was inside Murder House for a flashback during the scenes to next week.  Overall this is shaping up to be my favorite season and I wouldn't be mad if this was the final season of AHS cuz it feels like a final season with all the tie ins.  I really don't know how AHS will top this season, it's that good so far imo

On 10/14/2018 at 9:41 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Anyone know the connections to seasons prior to freak show?  It was at Freakshow I was seeing connections but I couldn’t find them in season 2&3 😬

I feel like Ryan didn't start making the connections until freak show :D 

Here's a timeline: https://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-timeline-how-the-seasons-are-connected/

And Murder House will always be my favorite season xD it's the season that hooked me and made me super excited, plus I loved Constance and Tate.

THIS SEASON should've been season three IMO, this is what I envisioned the witch season would turn out to be with the reappearance of Tate's demon child (since after s1 Ryan said Michael would be back).

Coven was enjoyable but it got too campy >_> many lolz moments and less serious moments...especially since we came off of a super serious season like Asylum.

I do have some questions, like are we ever going to see aliens? He randomly put them in Asylum, but, I wonder if Kit's alien children will ever return? Since we're on a season called apocalypse, I feel like aliens would be a good closer xD 

Also, I feel like Mallory is the next Supreme, especially since Michael sensed a strong presence inside her and she seemed to do well at the Academy with her powers.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I wonder if Madison Montgomery is related to the original owners of Murder House. They were also Montgomerys. 

I thought freak show was where the connections started too. 

Oh yeah! I forget if they addressed it in coven, but she def is a descent of the Montgomery's from Murder House.

Either it was an off hand comment from her or Ryan confirmed it, I forget.

So her being there is fitting since she might see them xD I wonder if Lily Rabe is reprising her role then... >.>

Uhhh too many questions! But at least the episode airs tomorrow! and I cannot fucking WAAAAIT! omg.

I KNOW we will see the Harmons xD 

• Like 1

Hmm, so he aged 10 years O_O 

Even Constance couldn't handle him, damn.

Gawd, Jessica is so good at her role xD dis is why she won awards for it.

She was meant to be a mother as long as they're dead.

It's funny seeing Evan Peters play a bunch of characters...and Sarah Paulson xD lawd, and Taissa.

I hope they connected that a ghost made a baby with a human....they should talk to the "mother"...Mrs. Harmon.

Edited by Mewn

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I almost cried over Moira. Omfg so good and next week we get Papa Legba. 

Poor Constance. She smoked Pall Mall’s not Virginia Slim’s and who tf was that eyeless girl lol

Apparently one of her children that I forgot about? o____O

And hell ya, too bad no Angela Basset xD

I WANTED A WHOLE SEASON WITH JUST THIS ONE EPISODE WTF

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mewn said:

Apparently one of her children that I forgot about? o____O

And hell ya, too bad no Angela Basset xD

I WANTED A WHOLE SEASON WITH JUST THIS ONE EPISODE WTF

That kid wasn’t mentioned one time in season one 😆

It was an extra 18 min but damn over so fast. This feels like a last season to me. Htf do you top this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

That kid wasn’t mentioned one time in season one 😆

It was an extra 18 min but damn over so fast. This feels like a last season to me. Htf do you top this?

Okay I'm not crazy then xD 

Well whatever, have fun with eyeless child Constance!

Dude, right? This should be the last season cuz wow, he would end the show on a BANG like a super positive note.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Okay I'm not crazy then xD 

Well whatever, have fun with eyeless child Constance!

Dude, right? This should be the last season cuz wow, he would end the show on a BANG like a super positive note.

I’m curious if he will do more after this. He tied up a lot of loose ends here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m curious if he will do more after this. He tied up a lot of loose ends here

Yep, he did! And why not end a show on a season called Apocalypse???

Also, congrats to Sarah Paulson, this episode is her director debut!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mewn said:

Okay, I was thinking about the episode and when Michael finally ate the heart and realized who he was it hailed outside and Vivian said it rained blood, and that just reminded me of Roanoke. >.>

idk if a coincidence or not

I don’t think it was a coincidence. Heart eating is a theme throughout AHS in Asylum the possessed boy killed a farm animal and ate its heart. Don’t remember if anything else happened with it though 

Wow, this ep

I'm happy for moira, but I feel like we didn't need to devote time to tying up loose ends in the murder house, as much as the fan girls idolize tate, I don't care if he and violet have a happily ever after.

How is Madison related to the Montgomery's? they only had one child that was abducted/killed, the Montgomery's died and we didn't see any other children.

LOL@ Tearjerker

Aging ten years in a day is a little much, even for AHS

the eye-less little girl threw me off, I was straining my brain trying to remember if the appeared or was mentioned

Also, Billy Porter's face when Madison was talking about making babies xD

Tate is still a brat, throwing a fit when Michael was playing with his toys.

Was the "genetically perfect" teens plot going anywhere? It seemed like it was gonna be a plotline, then they killed them with everyone else and the witches didn't bring them back, I hate to think that a story is going somewhere only for it to be dropped 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

Wow, this ep

Was the "genetically perfect" teens plot going anywhere? It seemed like it was gonna be a plotline, then they killed them with everyone else and the witches didn't bring them back, I hate to think that a story is going somewhere only for it to be dropped 

I'm starting to think the perfect DNA thing was just bullshit to convince people to go willingly.  Langdon wasn't saving anyone.  I don't believe the outposts were overrun.  I think he's been going to them one by one and killing them all.

This episode confused me honestly. I dunno if they’re dropping important events from Coven or I wasn’t able to follow the plot. I let Constance smoking Virginia slims instead of pall malls slide 

Spoiler

But you can’t show Cordelia resurrecting Myrtle 2 years prior to the Apocalypse and not explain how she died.  How did she bring her back from when she burned her at the stake.  She had to die again cuz they were showing Myrtle 3 years prior.  Was Joan Collins playing someone else?  I dunno just confusing  

Edited by 1pooh4u

I had to look it up to find out that joan Collins is indeed a different character from the start of the season. not sure why, they could've made it the same character, I don't think it would make much difference

And joan Collins playing the same role she did in tales from the crypt, lol

I usually hate bringing characters back from the dead, but i'm loving the return of john henry

I also think that the Mallory character is keeping secrets, the coven is playing her up like she's a savior, I think she may be another like michael

I hope papa legba returns, he's too good to be in only one ep

And i'd really like them to stop dedicating time to coco, her powers are the stupidest ever seen, unless they are going to use her as a sacrifice later.

And scene's for next week, Michael is aided by the He-man fan club?

• Haha 1

LMAO you really hate Coco xD 

And uh, I feel like they showed the whole Myrtle thing so that fans were like "wat, she burned to death, dafuq? BALENCIAGAAAAA!"

It'd be a fun twist of Mallory was on the evil side, I mean she was fucking with that fire <_<

Anyway, what's next for Coco, tho? I know you hate her but what's a level up from detecting calories??? xD 

Can't wait for them to show how Mallory became Coco's betch and they all lost their memories??? Besides whatsherface played by Adina.

And, like you said, if they end up bringing back the genetically superior couple.

Edited by Mewn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Just saw last week’s episode. I liked the last ten min other than that it was a hot mess. 

Yeaah, it was more of a fill in some blanks of how, I guess, the command system with the satanists started.

Billy Eichner trying to be a straight dude was cringey LOL

And we got to see hunchback Paulson betch.

Other then that, yeah, not as exciting.

Hopefully now that we got that background info out of the way we can move back to the witches and Mallory.

• Like 1

Okay, so this episode was more origin of the cooperative shit, okeh, that's swell and all but damn.

It's also kind of lolz cuz Michael has all this power yet has to rely on others to guide him and create the apocalypse, which I guess it's good cuz that means he's not as powerful as we think he is...

It was nice to see the witches (rip) >_> and a look into Mallory's time travel powers.

But it left me wanting more about that, and the finale is next week, like WTF?

I need more episodes xD this season easily could've been two seasons.

Actually AHS should've been Murder House, Coven, Apocalypse...and then idk Redemption? <_<

SO this last ep better be long cuz I feel like there needs to be more.

Edited by Mewn
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:42 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Just saw last week’s episode. I liked the last ten min other than that it was a hot mess. 

Last week's episode, apart from the tech nerds, felt like sitting through church.

This week's ep, apart from the Mallory stuff, wasn't much better.

I hate that the past few eps have been all flashback eps I don't much care about all the details that led us where we are, I don't care that ms. veneble was secretary to tech nerds before being given her position, its stuff like that that wastes valuable show time. I feel like the flashback stuff could have been two episodes, tops, so they could dedicate more time to the final battle.

Dinah working for Michael, that's how she got into the bunker, not like coco and Mallory who had their memories of witchcraft erased for their protection.

Michael is petty as hell just being after the witches.

When Michael attacked the witches, queenie used her power to slit ms. mead's throat, but not everything thrown against her. Wasn't there a scene in Coven where queenie was walking alone at night and a man tried to mug her and when the man shot at her, is own head blew up? why didn't she do that again?

Was John Henry one of the deceased warlocks in the pentagram?

I liked the Mallory going back in time bit, even if it was to no avail, because it proved she could, now I hope they don't use this as a deux ex machina to undo this entire season. Certain plot-fixes are unforgivable, and those are, going back in time, or the it was all a dream/simulation.

I didn't like Cordelia's musing to myrtle about how she should die so Mallory can be more powerful when we know that Cordelia is alive after the apocalypse, but that's more of my hating long flashbacks.

And making the apocalypse happen because one of the tech nerds had road rage and didn't like his coffee, lame.

And if Michael cant see that ms. mead is being controlled by the nerds, he must be satan's helmet-wearing child.

• Like 1