UnevenEdge

AHS: Apocalypse

Mewn

On 6/15/2018 at 11:46 AM, Ginguy said:

I dunno....

Needs Gaga cameo....

I'll probably watch the first two or three eps though.

Hahaha, Gaga is too busy right now recording albums and prepping for Vegas >_>;;

But, she does like to pile up everything at once, so who knows! It'd be sexy that's for sure, love me some witchy Gaga

2 hours ago, Mewn said:

Hahaha, Gaga is too busy right now recording albums and prepping for Vegas >_>;;

But, she does like to pile up everything at once, so who knows! It'd be sexy that's for sure, love me some witchy Gaga

I was genuinely impressed with her acting, I didn't have high hopes honestly, but she was quite convincing as a soul stealing immortal monster, so yay Gaga.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 3:45 PM, Ginguy said:

I was genuinely impressed with her acting, I didn't have high hopes honestly, but she was quite convincing as a soul stealing immortal monster, so yay Gaga.

Ahahaha, it fit her character perfectly >_>

Now we'll see if she can be some ho Bradley Cooper discovers in A Star Is Born.

Why did they pick the Streisand version? -_- Should've remade the Garland one, would've fit her better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 7:50 PM, Mewn said:

Mhmmm.

Bradley Cooper is officially the new chameleon.

Gaga looks so different when she isn't wearing, well, meat....

Was that Sam Elliot and Dave Chappelle I saw?

I might go to see this film in theaters. I'm actually interested in it.

On 7/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, Ginguy said:

Bradley Cooper is officially the new chameleon.

Gaga looks so different when she isn't wearing, well, meat....

Was that Sam Elliot and Dave Chappelle I saw?

I might go to see this film in theaters. I'm actually interested in it.

Aaha. well her Joanne era probz her most normal looking era, but yeah, she'll do good at that role.

Still wish it was the Garland version instead of the Streisand one. <_<

I went to a shooting of this movie so perhaps I'll be in it in the background somewhere xD LMAO kind of hope not >_> but it was a fun experience.

2 hours ago, Mewn said:

Aaha. well her Joanne era probz her most normal looking era, but yeah, she'll do good at that role.

Still wish it was the Garland version instead of the Streisand one. <_<

I went to a shooting of this movie so perhaps I'll be in it in the background somewhere xD LMAO kind of hope not >_> but it was a fun experience.

She certainly seems to have mellowed some, which is good because she has a lot of genuine talent that is not obscured with avant garde, shall we say, appearances....

Streisand is a nose. A giant ugly Vegas nose. That probably doesn't tip well. And yells at help for no reason....

You going Hollywood on me Mewnz? :PxD It is cool though. I was in High Fidelity, in a bar scene. The production crew showed up, asked us all to act like they weren't there, which was kind of hard since they had lights and cameras and such. They were cool though, they only shot film for like two takes, and then John Cusack stayed and bought everyone a beer.  You only see the back of my head for like a second, but it was a fun time and a neat thing to witness.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy Jessica Lange is in on this.  Me thinks the child she took from Vivian will play a role in it.  I hope they don't forget they showed us the kid at 5 yrs old, he should be 13, older if they jump waaaay into the future

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I'm so happy Jessica Lange is in on this.  Me thinks the child she took from Vivian will play a role in it.  I hope they don't forget they showed us the kid at 5 yrs old, he should be 13, older if they jump waaaay into the future

Mhmm, def is about Tate's demon child xD 

They just released a promo for it today, too!

• Like 1

Confirmed cast (thus far):

tumblr_inline_pd3r78APpl1uj9nxg_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_pd3r7fmHfB1uj9nxg_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_pd3r7mKGgf1uj9nxg_540.jpg

Happy to see Taissa and Frances joining :o AND LILY!

Taissa's sister, Vera Farmiga, would be a great addition if they wanted a new person >_> since she's in horror movies (like The Conjuring) and was in Bates Motel.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 9:47 PM, Mewn said:

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/american-horror-story-season-8-murder-house-coven-1202846850/

If they don't get Jessica Lange, then what's the point? >.>

She was my favorite character in both those seasons.

that was HER show, and i'm so glad she's back. 

it just wasn't the same without her. 

love that woman. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, discolemonade said:

that was HER show, and i'm so glad she's back. 

it just wasn't the same without her. 

love that woman. 

I KNOOOOOW ;_;

And she's only going to be in one ep, but at least it's as Constance.

Too bad she went out on my least favorite season, too.

Did you watch Feud? I feel like that show would've won more awards if there weren't other great shows airing at the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mewn said:

I KNOOOOOW ;_;

And she's only going to be in one ep, but at least it's as Constance.

Too bad she went out on my least favorite season, too.

Did you watch Feud? I feel like that show would've won more awards if there weren't other great shows airing at the time.

oh yes i did. i was so very excited that hollywood did the 'real' story behind those two ladies. 

i had always heard about the 'feud' from my mum, who was a huge movie fan~girl (lana turner was her girl)

very well done. and both lange and sarandon gave absolutely wonderful performances. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 7:50 PM, Mewn said:

Mhmmm.

I wish there was a different male lead. I've only seen the 1930's and '50's versions, and what sells the storyline for me is a charismatic husband that really lets me feel the pain of the female lead. This isn't really a decent trailer that shows Cooper's full character, but he hasn't impressed in anything of his that I've watched recently.

As for the main topic, I'm currently binging from the middle of Coven so I can catch up with you folks in a week or two.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Give season premiere 7/10 gets right to it. Tate Langdon’s son gets 10 stars lol 

Same!

I loved the opening credits too, kind of combined the Coven and Murder House.

Also, playing this song when Tate's kid walked in was xD 

Ryan Murphy said "Eyes like his dad, hair like his mother" xD 

Edited by Mewn
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I wish there was a different male lead. I've only seen the 1930's and '50's versions, and what sells the storyline for me is a charismatic husband that really lets me feel the pain of the female lead. This isn't really a decent trailer that shows Cooper's full character, but he hasn't impressed in anything of his that I've watched recently.

As for the main topic, I'm currently binging from the middle of Coven so I can catch up with you folks in a week or two.

Ah, I could care less about Cooper >_>

This one is *suppose* to be more like the 70's version with Streisand (why? no clue, Cooper has bad taste??).

So far it has gotten good reviews from critics.

I'm just happy for Gaga and am glad to see people loving her performance in this movie. <_< 

And yessssh, join us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Ah, I could care less about Cooper >_>

This one is *suppose* to be more like the 70's version with Streisand (why? no clue, Cooper has bad taste??).

So far it has gotten good reviews from critics.

I'm just happy for Gaga and am glad to see people loving her performance in this movie. <_< 

And yessssh, join us.

I think Gaga is going to have as long of a career as Madonna but with better acting.  😁

28 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Same!

I loved the opening credits too, kind of combined the Coven and Murder House.

Also, playing this song when Tate's kid walked in was xD 

Ryan Murphy said "Eyes like his dad, hair like his mother" xD 

All I know is I want more.  Can’t wait to see how it all plays out. 

This episode left me with tons of questions. Another good episode. Michael Langdon is intriguing af. 

Spoiler

Who is Rubber Man?  Is it someone we don’t know?  Are they from Murder House?  If so, is this outpost located under murder house?

kathy bates as a cyborg  didn’t see that coming 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, discolemonade said:

i know this is about s.8

i just started s.7/cult. i have to say, so far...i'm not as impressed as i wanted to be. but, 

i suppose i'll just let myself get wrapped up in it tonight. 

Cult was far from my favorite season but it wasn't terrible

I'm betting that my least favorite episode of this season (whichever ep that will be, lol) will still be way better than my favorite episode of Cult.

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

This episode left me with tons of questions. Another good episode. Michael Langdon is intriguing af. 

Reveal hidden contents

Who is Rubber Man?  Is it someone we don’t know?  Are they from Murder House?  If so, is this outpost located under murder house?

kathy bates as a cyborg  didn’t see that coming 

Spoiler

Yeah, Michael is a sadistic mf, just like daddy. xD

AND IDK! I was wondering about that too! It would've been hilarious if it was Tate, since essentially it would be Evan Peters fucking himself, lmao.

I think the witches are coming <_< since I heard Fleetwood Mac come on >_> 

AND YEAH WTF KATHY BATES! Why is she a robot? xD are we adding Westworld too?!

The whole nuclear winter thing reminded me of Handmaid's Tale and now we have a robot in the mix, lawd.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mewn said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, Michael is a sadistic mf, just like daddy. xD

AND IDK! I was wondering about that too! It would've been hilarious if it was Tate, since essentially it would be Evan Peters fucking himself, lmao.

I think the witches are coming <_< since I heard Fleetwood Mac come on >_> 

AND YEAH WTF KATHY BATES! Why is she a robot? xD are we adding Westworld too?!

The whole nuclear winter thing reminded me of Handmaid's Tale and now we have a robot in the mix, lawd.

As soon as that song started playing I immediately thought of Coven and Misty Day. 

I’m only hoping that the entire season isn’t Michael pitting one person against the other until they’re all dead 😆

I can’t believe it took me two episodes to recognize the woman that played Eve in Freakshow. 😮

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

As soon as that song started playing I immediately thought of Coven and Misty Day. 

I’m only hoping that the entire season isn’t Michael pitting one person against the other until they’re all dead 😆

I can’t believe it took me two episodes to recognize the woman that played Eve in Freakshow. 😮

I feel like Michael doing that will be a part of the season, probz have the two kids as the fighters.

The witches are coming so I think that has to be the other big part.

The snakes and Fleetwood Mac has been nice subtle intros.

I'm assuming Michael is the antichrist so idk if the witches will be on his side or against him. 

I would think on his side since witches and the devil go hand in hand, but who knows. 

AND YA! she was from Freak Show xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mewn said:

I feel like Michael doing that will be a part of the season, probz have the two kids as the fighters.

The witches are coming so I think that has to be the other big part.

The snakes and Fleetwood Mac has been nice subtle intros.

I'm assuming Michael is the antichrist so idk if the witches will be on his side or against him. 

I would think on his side since witches and the devil go hand in hand, but who knows. 

AND YA! she was from Freak Show xD 

I don't think they're on his side, even if he's the antichrist, at least they all aren't.  I have 2 theories

1.  Remember in ep 1 Timothy saw the 666 on the mirror and heard, "Beware Timothy"  I think that was from the witches

or 

2.  This really is under Murder House and it was a ghost making itself heard but not seen

22 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I don't think they're on his side, even if he's the antichrist, at least they all aren't.  I have 2 theories

1.  Remember in ep 1 Timothy saw the 666 on the mirror and heard, "Beware Timothy"  I think that was from the witches

or 

2.  This really is under Murder House and it was a ghost making itself heard but not seen

The second theory! I was thinking the same thing.

This place is either under the Murder House or the Witches Academy.

I guess within the next few episodes we will find out. xD 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mewn said:

The second theory! I was thinking the same thing.

This place is either under the Murder House or the Witches Academy.

I guess within the next few episodes we will find out. xD 

It’s also possible the “chosen few” are Salem descendants. It’s going to be very interesting. 2 episodes in and I love it so far

Okeh! This ep was great xD 

Spoiler

So, ZE WITCHES ARE BAAACK!!! And the three from the group have to be Zoe, Misty, and Queenie, right? >_> But in different forms.

Also, giving Emma Roberts that surprise bitch line was hilarious.

And Sarah Paulson gets killed only to come back as witch Sarah Paulson xD 

Anyway, witches aside, I can never take Billy Eichner seriously <_<

And, Kathy Bates the robo being programmed to take a form of who raised Michael, hmmm, well, I wonder what happened to Constance then, lol....I guess we'll find out episode 6? When Jessica Lange comes back as Constance....probably clear up as to why she wasn't the robot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mewn said:

Okeh! This ep was great xD 

Reveal hidden contents

So, ZE WITCHES ARE BAAACK!!! And the three from the group have to be Zoe, Misty, and Queenie, right? >_> But in different forms.

Also, giving Emma Roberts that surprise bitch line was hilarious.

And Sarah Paulson gets killed only to come back as witch Sarah Paulson xD 

Anyway, witches aside, I can never take Billy Eichner seriously <_<

And, Kathy Bates the robo being programmed to take a form of who raised Michael, hmmm, well, I wonder what happened to Constance then, lol....I guess we'll find out episode 6? When Jessica Lange comes back as Constance....probably clear up as to why she wasn't the robot.

Loved....LOVED this episode 

Spoiler

I thought Dinah was a witch cuz she told Langdon she wasn’t powerful enough to stop him  Myrtle is back and we get to see The Supreme in her full glory!  Lol at that Coco lady being a witch  she’s so useless 😆

I didn’t hate the robocop hidden directive twist

had Jessica Lange wanted to do an entire season she probably would’ve been the robot cuz Michael was probably  referring to her. 

The season is great so far  I wasn’t expecting the witches until ep 6 honestly.  Did you see the gate they walked through?  I’m def thinking they’re under Murder House for sure  

On 9/27/2018 at 6:45 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Loved....LOVED this episode 

Hide contents

I thought Dinah was a witch cuz she told Langdon she wasn’t powerful enough to stop him  Myrtle is back and we get to see The Supreme in her full glory!  Lol at that Coco lady being a witch  she’s so useless 😆

I didn’t hate the robocop hidden directive twist

had Jessica Lange wanted to do an entire season she probably would’ve been the robot cuz Michael was probably  referring to her. 

The season is great so far  I wasn’t expecting the witches until ep 6 honestly.  Did you see the gate they walked through?  I’m def thinking they’re under Murder House for sure  

Spoiler

Lmao, yeah why is Coco a witch xD I did not expect her...I mean the other two, yeah, but hella random with her.

Very true, it's a shame she didn't want to do the whole season :(

Yeah I did! Twas awesome, and it most likely is...I mean it was Halloween when they arrived, and that house is a portal between the two worlds. >_>

• Like 1