UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion

Vegit o blue time.again like last week.his debut in dbz F in coordination to super  to the American audience is almost time d perfectly.just off by two weeks. And doubt any of it was intentionally,it just seemed to line up that way.other than that vegito blue is fun to use <3

also,I kinda wished gogeta appeared in dbs.He certainly did in super saiyan4 form in Dragon ball gt and he could have debuted in this episode

Edited by Roymustang1990

Potara Fusion only lasts an hour if one of them isn't a Kai?  I'm going to call BULLSHIT on that retcon!  They split apart before because Buu's magic "digested" them.  And unlike Supreme Kai, Elder Kai isn't known to be wrong about things.  Plus, couldn't they just wish to be de-fused?  So stupid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Potara Fusion only lasts an hour if one of them isn't a Kai?  I'm going to call BULLSHIT on that retcon!  They split apart before because Buu's magic "digested" them.  And unlike Supreme Kai, Elder Kai isn't known to be wrong about things.  Plus, couldn't they just wish to be de-fused?  So stupid.

Super is just fucked up.  My wife and I just don't get it. We  are watching it anyways.   She is trying to get better with English dubs. 

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Welcome to Dragonball Super

4d5.jpg

Just now, ben0119 said:

Why weren't you using full power before, Goku?

Whenever the bad guy turns into an ugly monster, you know he's lost. :)

Vegeta and Kakarot?  Is Vegeta the dominant personality in Vegito or something?

Vegeta is the dominant personality in Vegito

Goku is dominant in Gogeta

they've never explained why

• Confused 1

Why didn't those idiots make Goku Black immortal?  For being gods, they sure didn't think this through.

Vegito with the original energy sword. :)

Whatever you have to tell yourself, Zamasu lmao.

The Kais straight up created the universe?  Pretty sure that's not true...

• Haha 1