UnevenEdge

Jojo is old enough to have a game on the original Playstation?

André Toulon

I've been playing this for the last 2-3 hours....It's far more lulzy than the show but It has a lot of variety.  I thought it was just a fighter, but there are side scrolling shooter stages, reaction time stages, and fps maps........Really reminds me how games used to be fun and not a chore

jojo.thumb.png.5e397df6e937bd8bf55bf3398b9175e7.png

Edited by Derrick Foreal
  • Like 1

It's old enough to have Famicom games. But I did buy the original PS1 fighting game a while ago. It's pretty fun, but I have been far too privileged with fighting games that use the joystick instead of the D-Pad.

The games easy enough and playing as both versions of Joseph, Polnareff and Mariah was great, but the side scrolling mini games and QTEs were a pain with the D-Pad, especially the Steely Dan stage.

All Star Battle was also a fun but slow fighting game. Haven't played the PS4 one, but the demo wasn't as good with the messiness of arena fighters. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

It's old enough to have Famicom games. But I did buy the original PS1 fighting game a while ago. It's pretty fun, but I have been far too privileged with fighting games that use the joystick instead of the D-Pad.

The games easy enough and playing as both versions of Joseph, Polnareff and Mariah was great, but the side scrolling mini games and QTEs were a pain with the D-Pad, especially the Steely Dan stage.

All Star Battle was also a fun but slow fighting game. Haven't played the PS4 one, but the demo wasn't as good with the messiness of arena fighters. 

I haven't seen nor heard of the PS4 one...I played the PS3 one.

Edited by Derrick Foreal

2 minutes ago, Derrick Foreal said:

I haven't seem nor heard of the PS4 one...I played the PS3 one.

The PS4 one is an arena fighting game like Anarchy Reigns or the Shounen Jump fighting game. It's a little messier than the Naruto Ninja Storm games since there's more platforms, but has a ton of characters so it has the added benefit of an awesome roster with the characters that didn't make it in the PS3 one.

I played the PS3 one for a year or so before I got tired of it, but I appreciate how far we've come to be able to play as both Josukes, Mista, Jolyne, Hermes, Giorno, Fugo, Bruno, Okuyasu, and Lisa Lisa. The fanservice is also a lot of fun with how many motifs from the manga they kept in the special moves, poses, and dialogue.