UnevenEdge

Little kids watch Dank memes now and my hopes for the future darken.

Panda_Kabob

So since im in butt agony, im around my family a lot.

I have a 9 year old little cousin who is pretty cool a kid.

But holy shit he loves, and I quote "dank memes".

Worst of all... NON IRONICALLY.

Im trying to explain how memes are not supposed to be taken serious, but he keeps watching these LOL xD SO RANDUM vids and its making my ass hurt even more.

He watches alright things like asdf movies... But like 100s of times.

The thing that makes me cringe af is the horrrrrrrriiiiiiibbbbblllleeeee vids of little 12 year old yelling into a mic at GMod or Minecraft.

I always thought, "no one actually likes this stuff really. Its all gotta me a big ol joke" but no... These 9 year old are the target demographic.

What makes me cringe even more is how these 12 ear olds on YT are making FUCKING BANK off little kids who laugh at screaming and fart noises.

I tried to show him a old flash video from when I was his age, the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny...

Top comment said "My dad told me to check out this video" and he didnt know almost any of the people in the video.

I died a little inside.

Is this how my parents and peers felt when I was growing up?

Holy shit....My son watchs Gmod vids and I almost want to kill him.......Like I don't want to be "that parent" that tells his kids that they arent allowed to watch something just because i don't like it, but it's just soooooooooooo fucking painful.......I don't know this kid's name, but I'm sure we're talking about that same little sack of shit that makes 20 minute videos of him gmodding and screaming in the fucking mic.

And the worst shit is how much he like Jacksepticeye..........Like all fucking night with this Irish PoS and his fucking over the top accent.....Like I think he he's the Irish version of that big tittied weeaboo bitch that was popular a few years ago (wtf was her name)

My daughter is no better......I've seen every Charlie, Charlie, Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, etc etc video ever.......I give her a pass tho because even though I find it strange, she watches a lot of storm chaser videos.......I mean I don't want her in that lifestyle, but I do like that she has interests outside the box.

And yes, the both watch Minecraft videos and then immediately turns on minecraft.

But you like Filthy Frank unironically so eat a chubby.....You're the reason this happened.

Well I IRONICALLY like horrible shit.

Shit like Frank are SUPPOSED to be awful.

I know theres really no difference at the end of the day.

Thing is... At least Frank edits his vids well enough.

He is watching just a kid in a small square yell into a mic at Gmod vids followed by DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

I would be less annoyed if there was a SEMBLANCE of effort or work put into their work.

But nope.

Absolute lowest common denominator bullshit.

Well I IRONICALLY like horrible shit.

Shit like Frank are SUPPOSED to be awful.

I know theres really no difference at the end of the day.

Thing is... At least Frank edits his vids well enough.

He is watching just a kid in a small square yell into a mic at Gmod vids followed by DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

I would be less annoyed if there was a SEMBLANCE of effort or work put into their work.

But nope.

Absolute lowest common denominator bullshit.

Yeah, yeah whatever....Seriously....What was that weeaboo bitch with the big tits that just ruined it for anyone who liked Japanes culture.....I need to know her name but my google is apparently fucking retarded and this bitch doesn't exist.

We're only a few decades away from a generation where theres old people who grew up on both the internet and memes, and our discourse will eventually be shaped by this influence. We're already seeing it in shades with the "meme magic" stuff, but then there's the possibility of elections where people dig up Internet photos of candidates' racy instagram posts or dick sucking pics they threw on the Internet at some point.

"Senator Bo Stevens was pictured here in a 2016 photo wearing blackface and making the Hitler salute to the late gorilla Harambe. Senator Stevens declined to comment, but his running mate Baron Trump Jr. had claimed that these accusations are 'normie shit'". This will be on the news at some point I'd imagine.

We're only a few decades away from a generation where theres old people who grew up on both the internet and memes, and our discourse will eventually be shaped by this influence. We're already seeing it in shades with the "meme magic" stuff, but then there's the possibility of elections where people dig up Internet photos of candidates' racy instagram posts or dick sucking pics they threw on the Internet at some point. "Senator Bo Stevens was pictured here in a 2016 photo wearing blackface and making the Hitler salute to the late gorilla Harambe. Senator Stevens declined to comment, but his running mate Baron Trump Jr. had claimed that these accusations are 'normie shit'". This will be on the news at some point I'd imagine.

Your sig tickles the shit out of me

I kept playing around with what I wanted in the sig. I was going for something trollish like either more laughing anime girls or foot fetish art. The sig restrictions made me give up those plans and I just rolled with this FFVIII one I initially used as an avatar at the Thunderdome. There's been other, better incarnations of the photo (including a drawing of how PS1 graphic Squall's head would look like in reality), but this'll do. -_'