UnevenEdge

Trying to get with an autistic girl.

Atomsk

Try calling instead of texting.  She'd probably appreciate voice communication better than silent texting - and it's easier to forget to respond to a text than to derp up live talking.  If she doesn't pick up, though, leave a message and just wait.  Nothing worse than spam calling.  :|

Credentials: I'm on the spectrum and would much rather deal with a phone call than texting.  Texts are useful sure, but they get appended to a multitasking FAR too easily.

Try calling instead of texting.  She'd probably appreciate voice communication better than silent texting - and it's easier to forget to respond to a text than to derp up live talking.  If she doesn't pick up, though, leave a message and just wait.  Nothing worse than spam calling.  :|

Credentials: I'm on the spectrum and would much rather deal with a phone call than texting.  Texts are useful sure, but they get appended to a multitasking FAR too easily.

Hey babeh, what say you and me spend the evening trying to perfectly align your car in your favorite space we wait for 45 minutes to free up in the Walmart parking lot?