UnevenEdge

So I bought these a couple of months ago in prep for winter.

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

http://www.vans.com/shop/ProductDisplay?storeId=10153&urlLangId=-1&productId=3472310&urlRequestType=Base&langId=-1&catalogId=10703

dope asf buy

i usually wear vans anyway, so when I found out they had waterproof/weatherproof/warmer shoes for sale I said fuck it.

I'm a month into wearing them now and they work as advertised.

so i guess this is a shoe thread or something now...

:o SHOE THREAD!

dangerous cuz i love my shoes

i like those, and now i feel like i must find myself a pair >.<

the last pair of shoes i bought were for new years eve and so they are kinda boring, just some pumps. i still liked them though because i could walk in them and my legs looked great!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAHKnw5QoeHTnX3JHmQY5hEpmbqHYB565ghyRu6NqzzaAPBI523hdW-fMzBA&usqp=CAE

Every Etnies or DC or even the pair of Vans I have have been waterproof up to the two little vent holes on the side. hell even my heavily worn out AF-1 Hi tops are waterproof (probably now because of all of the ink and clearcoat spilled on them from running a printing press but still.. :D ) I refuse to test the water resistance of my blue suede AF-1's though.

Better yet, I have a pair of brown boots that look just like those, but have better grip and are hella warmer and are going on 6 years old and probably were a lot cheaper.... :P