UnevenEdge

Good Comedy/Slice of Life this season

CaptainStarwind

Since I have time on my hands again, I decided to try watching some shows as they air, rather than waiting a year after the show finishes before trying it.  I already have some I've started for this season, but I don't really have any good comedy/slice of life shows picked out.  Any recommendations?  I'm pretty heavy on action right now so I'd prefer not an action comedy, but if you suggest it I'll consider it.

Wotaku and Hinamatsuri are the best ones this season.  Mahou Shoujo Ore is...weird but actually kinda funny. Saiki K. is still going, but you should probably watch that from the start as it keeps adding characters.  Uchuu Senkan Tiramisu is mildly amusing, ymmv.  It's short.  Hoozuki no Reitetsu is also ongoing, but if you watch a few episodes of the first season, you could probably jump in about anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daos said:

It's been a while since I've heard about any good slice of life anime really breaking out. 

I'd honestly skip all that stuff and go to two of the best of the genre, Toradora and The Pet girl of Sakurasou.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii and Hinamatsuri are the two I ended up going with.  Along with Steins:Gate 0, Caligula, Golden Kamuy, and Tokyo Ghoul:re (I'm not watching it if it comes to Toonami), that rounds out my spring watching.  Toradora is on my short list to watch after Welcome the the NHK, though, so it'll probably happen soon.

• Like 1