UnevenEdge

can adultswim sue us for migrating to a different board?

This makes no sense, but I still think I know where you're coming from, although you are presenting it in a profoundly stupid way.

Basically the user base has moved, and that's of their own doing....They can't control where we congregate.....If the wanted to be dicks, I assume they could kill our toonami folder, but they would have to kill the millions of other more popular toonami entities first....I doubt they will bother with our extra 25 people on Saturday.  I'm not a lawyer or even an interested party so, whatever.

On 4/13/2018 at 6:00 PM, Adminderaptorpat said:

I think the only problem would be if we held ourselves out to be the official [as] community, but we say we're the original [as] community, which is true.

i meant for using their site to establish all the personal connections we use on this site, which would have been impossible without them, 

and that we werent allowed to establish those personal connections on their site, so that might motivate them to manhandle us into some overly legal-y situations.

Edited by mumbo13

On 4/13/2018 at 5:39 PM, Derrick Foreal said:

This makes no sense, but I still think I know where you're coming from, although you are presenting it in a profoundly stupid way.

Basically the user base has moved, and that's of their own doing....They can't control where we congregate.....If the wanted to be dicks, I assume they could kill our toonami folder, but they would have to kill the millions of other more popular toonami entities first....I doubt they will bother with our extra 25 people on Saturday.  I'm not a lawyer or even an interested party so, whatever.

not likeness, but origin

Okay, so, there's this other online community I'm a member of and most of the members came from the message boards of another popular TV network.

That community has existed in one form or another for at least six years after that TV network shut down their website's message boards.

We haven't been sued yet and probably never will.

Why would Turner bother to sue us for having a message board unaffiliated with their website? They probably don't even know we exist, and if they do, they don't care or they would have slapped us with a cease and desist already.