UnevenEdge

some comedy, some horror, some slice of life, some sports anime, some magical girl stuff, some hard sci-fi...

korosu

On 3/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, Jman said:

cutie-honey-universe.jpg

Provided Netflix doesn't think more Go Nagai stuff isn't a swell idea.

Amazon is streaming this Cutie Honey show, which means Toonami probably won't get it. And me and my boycott of that company means I'll be going a while until I can actually watch it. >:(

Edited by Blatch
Page break!
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Blatch said:

Amazon is streaming this Cutie Honey show, which means Toonami probably won't get it. And me and my boycott of that company means I'll be going a while until I can actually watch it. >:(

Amazon is?  I haven’t seen the news of that.  Just that they’re airing Fist of the Blue Sky.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Daos said:

Most fan service shows don't actually go full nip =P

DxD, Highschool of the Dead, and Freezing excluded of course.

Most fan service shows tend to be more like Date a Live and Heaven's Lost Property.

Like I said before, if you can show this... you can show just about anything

Pretty sure [as] cut out the tits and the necrophilia, but I really don't remember. This one got missed on my DVR and was simply labeled "Cartoon Network Programming" due to happening during the duplicate hour (the FIRST hour) of DST.

Would you believe I watched the whole thing? Now THAT'S how you do a flashback. Rather than just cutting away from the main action for the viewer's benefit, frame it within the attacks of an antagonist! Bleach etc. could learn a thing or two from Hellsing!

If you're talking about Alucard vs. Rip Van Winkle in Episode IV, I wouldn't exactly classify that as a "rape" scene. Neither party's groin region was involved, but he did "impale" her. And I haven't seen the [as] broadcast since '14, but I'm pretty sure they kept that scene intact.

Edited by OwlChemist81

28 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

If you're talking about Alucard vs. Rip Van Winkle in Episode IV, I wouldn't exactly classify that as a "rape" scene. Neither party's groin region was involved, but he did "impale" her. And I haven't seen the [as] broadcast since '14, but I'm pretty sure they kept that scene intact.

Watch the uncensored version of Hellsing Ultimate on YouTube, if you have the chance. There is indeed the scene of Seres Victoria's parents being killed and her mother's corpse was raped.

10 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Watch the uncensored version of Hellsing Ultimate on YouTube, if you have the chance. There is indeed the scene of Seres Victoria's parents being killed and her mother's corpse was raped.

I did watch it earlier today. That's in Episode VII, not IV. And yes, that's one of few scenes that [as]/Toonami cut.

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

Yeah, I saw that. I got it confused with Fist of the Blue Sky, which has been announced for Amazon Prime streaming... albeit not yet in America.

On the plus side, Pony Canyon's U.S. division apparently posted trailers for both shows, but they may not actually license either of them. What is going on with that company?

Edited by Blatch