UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter x Episode x 89 x Discussion

3ngag3

Just now, elfie said:

Ok I missed it. Did he say what the flaws are?

Long wind up time to prepare the attack, and he puts all of his energy into his fist while leaving none for his own body, which would leave himself vulnerable to serious harm if he were attacked.

• Confused 1

Just now, Gyaos said:

Long wind up time to prepare the attack, and he puts all of his energy into his fist while leaving none for his own body, which would leave himself vulnerable to serious harm if he were attacked.

Ah okay thanks. And I heard the second flaw, inexperience.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I hate that I headcanon Gon and Killua as a couple because I know when and if this series ever ends they'll have girlfriends (''-_-'')

This is a pretty common belief. Admittedly, even I think they have feelings for each other.

I heard a rumor that the newest chapters of HxH apparently have something regarding... gay stuff, but I have no idea what is for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blatch said:

This is a pretty common belief. Admittedly, even I think they have feelings for each other.

I heard a rumor that the newest chapters of HxH apparently have something regarding... gay stuff, but I have no idea what is for sure.

**shrug** I wouldn't know I'm not up to date on the manga

and it's not so much that I honestly belive that they'll end up hetero ever after I'm just preparing myself mentally for that outcome....because I've watched enough anime to know Japan does not like to give gay characters happily ever afters unless they abandonn the sin of Homosexuality and pair off with girls