UnevenEdge

FLCL 2 AND 3 TRAILER, DUBBED

The1gairon

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, ben0119 said:

Yeah it's been a while since SAO1 and 2, Michiko & Hatchin, Black Lagoon, etc.  I would make an argument for Hellsing as well.

Hellsing DID use its women very effectively! Both Seras Victoria and Integra Hellsing (the titular character, yo!) were effective female counterparts in a daughterly and motherly respect to father-like Alucard.

• Like 1

With the first episode of Alternative airing last weekend in Japanese for April Fool, we now at least have a vague idea of how the sequels will feel.  And I know you have worries. I have worries.  But we must remember that even though you may wind up liking them after they air completely, they're not going to be the same as the original because they do not have the entire original crew members on it, it lacks the lasting timelessness we nurtured from the OVAs, and then there's the whole argument about how these sequels aren;t actually as demanded as DeMarco claims it is. This video sums up many of the reasons why these changes will occur. This may be been linked here on the forum before but it's good to post it as a reminder.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 1