UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #43 Discussion

Just now, mochi said:

that doesn't excuse him molesting the little girl earlier IMO

you may think i' being naive, but just because they're tied with wedlock doesn't mean he's ever been physically inappropriate with her.

ha may have   murdered her brother and betrayed her father, i don't think there's been any evidence he has any intention whatsoever of consummating his marriage with her, at least not in the near future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

you may think i' being naive, but just because they're tied with wedlock doesn't mean he's ever been physically inappropriate with her.

ha may have   murdered her brother and betrayed her father, i don't think there's been any evidence he has any intention whatsoever of consummating his marriage with her, at least not in the near future.

he whispered into her ear that he wanted to be intimate with her while she was sitting in his lap

that's molestation

Edited by mochi

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Based on what they've shown he's using her for the position and hasn't done anything with her.

we'll see....but seducing a little girl and leading her to belive you want to fuck her for "political gain" is still molestation

I feel like this Liza guy should have appeared before now or at least mentioned.  Thought he was just some guy McGillis sent out to do that but apparently he's legit.

So the item is a mobile suit.  Of course.

Finally the mask comes off.  What was the point of keeping this a "secret?"

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

was that suposed to be a reveal,Gundam. it's the weakest, most obvious shit since "Obito is Tobi"

oh wow, Gelio still ha a face. i thought the mask was to make up for his horrible disfigurement

Yeah, that was one of the lamest reveals of a new Gundam.

Edited by DangerMouse