UnevenEdge

Frieza is actually less evil than Beerus

mochi

I'm not saying Frieza's good but his method of committing genocide had a silver lining, Beerus's...was just death with no potential for recovery

when Frieza Genocided races, with the exception of the Saiyans (which Super retconned as being something Beerus ordered him to do)

Frieza would leave the planet in tact, so that he could sell the planet to other alien races who's homeworlds were destroyed (probably by Beerus)

whereas Beerus destroyed planets just because he didn't like their food and when he did it he blew up the entire planet so no potential for any nomadic races to seek asylum on the uninhabited planet

basically I think there's a reason Frieza's followers seemed okay with what he was doing, it's possible most of his army was made up of homeless aliens he sold new homeworlds to

which makes me wonder why the Z-fighters like Beerus when he's more of a sadistic irredeemable monster than Frieza ever was

2 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Actually, you've got it backwards. Beerus likes the Z-Fighters, but the Z-Fighters have only grown to live with Beerus because they have to constantly appease him.

The Z-Fighters "liking" Beerus is pure Stockholm Syndrome!!

fair enough, though I also don't know that they need to appease him anymore since at this point considering Beerus doesn't train you'd think Goku and Vegeta would've surpassed him by now

On 2/9/2018 at 4:04 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Actually, you've got it backwards. Beerus likes the Z-Fighters, but the Z-Fighters have only grown to live with Beerus because they have to constantly appease him.

The Z-Fighters "liking" Beerus is pure Stockholm Syndrome!!

Knowing that Beerus was inspired by Toriyama's cat, it is absolutely believable that the Z-Fighters are conditioned to appease Beerus.

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2018 at 1:28 PM, imchapp.in said:

Knowing that Beerus was inspired by Toriyama's cat, it is absolutely believable that the Z-Fighters are conditioned to appease Beerus.

Toriyama has a hairless cat?

that's cute to me for some reason

C7iDFUEV4AEgES1.jpg

Edited by mochi

You can bribe Beerus with cup o' ramen. :D 

Frieza destroys everything for personal gain. Beerus is an actual destroyer god who probably has to destroy so many things or he'll get in deep with the most supreme whats-his-nuts. So, considering that Beerus might not actually have a choice [just a choice in reason why], Frieza is more evil.