UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 2 Discussion

Meilag32

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Vegeta's training is better than Goku's.  150g's is more than 10g's.

Vegeta is canonically always slightly stronger than Goku

he just has better control of his power while Goku is a maniac who always fights at full strength and has no self control or care for the safety of those around him

basically Goku is more dangerous than Vegeta even though Vegeta is stronger

Not hating on it, but I don't see how it could be anything but a children's anime! How did it even get a PG rating? Has America become that soft?!

Not hating?

You just said Dragonball Super sucks!

That's hating! That's the definition of hating. Lmao this forum, smh...

I put you on ignore for a reason, stop replying to my posts

And yet you still reply, therefore not ignoring me. Lmao way to go buddy.

Anyway, control your hormones. It's annoying to look at. And I shouldn't have to block you to get you to stop.

And yet you still reply, therefore not ignoring me. Lmao way to go buddy.

Anyway, control your hormones. It's annoying to look at. And I shouldn't have to block you to get you to stop.

Yeah, but weren't you going to put Mochi on your ignore list?  You obviously didn't.  You just love trolling, don't you?  Maybe you should grow up a little.

Yeah, but weren't you going to put Mochi on your ignore list?  You obviously didn't.  You just love trolling, don't you?  Maybe you should grow up a little.

And maybe you should jump off. Putting someone on the ignore list doesn't get rid of the problem. Just because I won't see it doesn't get rid of the problem. You know what gets rid of the problem? Him shutting the f**k up and carrying himself with more class. You wanna defend him? I'll drag your ass down with him.

So the solution is simple and it's the only solution there is - stop telling everyone about your wild fantasies. Simple.

And maybe you should jump off. Putting someone on the ignore list doesn't get rid of the problem. Just because I won't see it doesn't get rid of the problem. You know what gets rid of the problem? Him shutting the f**k up and carrying himself with more class. You wanna defend him? I'll drag your ass down with him.

So the solution is simple and it's the only solution there is - stop telling everyone about your wild fantasies. Simple.

What Mochi said was not bad, in any degree.  It was a brief, two sentence comment.  And, like I had stated in last week's thread, you could put him on your ignore list, which you obviously did not do.  That would have solved all problems as you would no longer see his posts, thereby not being offended by them.  But you purposely chose to not do that in what looks to be an attempt to troll him on anything that doesn't fit into your worldview.

Look, I tried to do the whole freedom of speech thing that Admin[/member]  wants for this site, where we all have differing opinions, and we all have the chance to say it.  So while I didn't agree with it, I simply wanted the argument to quiet down, especially in a show discussion thread (like last week's DBZ Kai thread), but never tried to do anything about it.  But when your "freedom" revolves solely around hate speech and gay-bashing, and in particular targeting Mochi, then I have to put my foot down.  If someone's freedom revolves around taking away the freedom of someone else here on the site, then yeah, I'm going to have a problem.

And if defending others means my ass goes down with them, I will consider the place we end up, better than the place where you are.

What Mochi said was not bad, in any degree.  It was a brief, two sentence comment.  And, like I had stated in last week's thread, you could put him on your ignore list, which you obviously did not do.  That would have solved all problems as you would no longer see his posts, thereby not being offended by them.  But you purposely chose to not do that in what looks to be an attempt to troll him on anything that doesn't fit into your worldview.

Look, I tried to do the whole freedom of speech thing that Admin[/member]  wants for this site, where we all have differing opinions, and we all have the chance to say it.  So while I didn't agree with it, I simply wanted the argument to quiet down, especially in a show discussion thread (like last week's DBZ Kai thread), but never tried to do anything about it.  But when your "freedom" revolves solely around hate speech and gay-bashing, and in particular targeting Mochi, then I have to put my foot down.  If someone's freedom revolves around taking away the freedom of someone else here on the site, then yeah, I'm going to have a problem.

And if defending others means my ass goes down with them, I will consider the place we end up, better than the place where you are.

I INSTANTLY BELIEVE YOU.

I actually reached a sort of understanding with Jman and have unblocked him as a result, moose however no such luck

basically Jman is not a deliberate homophobe

moose is

I actually reached a sort of understanding with Jman and have unblocked him as a result, moose however no such luck

moose is

The fact that he obviously sarcastically backslid means that he knows that he's trolling and is just hoping that Luuv either ignores this completely or stops paying attention after a little while.

Hell, even Benn0119 and us can have a coherent conversation.  As long as politics is avoided, we can get along, but some people push it to the breaking point.

moose is

You know what I love? When a woman licks the tip of my penis. It makes me feel oh so good.

Oh, sorry, I dunno why I shared that with you.

The fact that he obviously sarcastically backslid means that he knows that he's trolling and is just hoping that Luuv either ignores this completely or stops paying attention after a little while.

Hell, even Benn0119 and us can have a coherent conversation.  As long as politics is avoided, we can get along, but some people push it to the breaking point.

also ben softened since that several week long period where he quit the boards

I think ben realizes he isn't going to get friends if he's awful to everybody

No trolling. I instantly believe you, now. I get it. I totally get it.

Mochi, I'm sorry. You have every right to keep talking about your fantasies online and I have no right to stop you from doing that. Forget I ever said anything. And you keep being you, tiger. ;-)

You know what I love? When a woman licks the tip of my penis. It makes me feel oh so good.

Oh, sorry, I dunno why I shared that with you.

see....the thing is moose.....that doesn't bother me, talk about it all you want,

the idea that straight people have sex does not disgust me

where as apparently the idea that I, a gay man, have sex, does disgust you, to the point you think I should be ashamed of my sex life and never discuss it

And my point, with that post, was that it was vulgar and I wouldn't be so tactless to keep posting that seriously.

So why can't you with your stuff? Again. this has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I got onto Poke and Blatch for talking about their fetishes as well, and as far as I know, they're not homosexual.

This is just about not wanting to hear about people and their sexual desires. Private stuff. That is private stuff. And I don't want to hear it. What is so hard to understand about that?

1) Your post was far more explicit than Mochi's.  His post was about how a sweaty Vegeta was sexy.  Yours was about an explicit sexual act.

2) If you truly want to keep the site clean, than IGNORE THEM!!!!!  Change your settings to ignore Mochi, and Poke, and Blatch, and me if the need arises.  Except that you refuse to.  He has ignored you, why can't you ignore him?

the whole "non-moderation" moderation thing is something we're trying only to sort of test it out.

like most ideas, it has good elements and bad elements.  There are things about it that don't work as well as I'd hoped.  So - it's not chiseled in stone.  I am pretty much constantly watching it and assessing it and taking into account what the volunteers tell me and what members seem to be saying/how they react to it etc.

So - the current moderation thing isn't definitively what we're going to do forever.  It will most likely change and evolve as the needs of the forum do.

so let me know, via PM or post or whatever, what you think of how things are and/or how things should be.  I can't guarantee we'll do what everybody wants all the time, but I can guarantee I'll read it and take it in and add it to the other data and attempt to move the moderation system in the direction it seems to need to go to best benefit the people, volunteers, and the board itself.

1) Your post was far more explicit than Mochi's.  His post was about how a sweaty Vegeta was sexy.  Yours was about an explicit sexual act.

2) If you truly want to keep the site clean, than IGNORE THEM!!!!!  Change your settings to ignore Mochi, and Poke, and Blatch, and me if the need arises.  Except that you refuse to.  He has ignored you, why can't you ignore him?

1) And yet Mochi has posted worse and with far more frequency. The point is nobody wants to hear that shit.

2) But that doesn't make the site clean. It's still there. It still exists. That's the problem.

They coulda just aired those instead, maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The way you wanna go about it, Demarco will say it's a waste of money. Movies are a waste of money and skipping episodes from a show is a waste of money. No way would they do that. xD