UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 141 Discussion

StarPanda

there needs to be a shonen series someday where the Protagonist is gay

Naruto is EXTREMELY BLATANTLY bisexual

but the series ends with him in a hetero marriage so **shrug**

I was gonna say just straight up gay, but yeah, we can't deny his attraction to women, either.  So yeah, he's pretty much bi.  Of course, it's all just nonsensical writing (unconvincing BEST FRIENDS) and/or fan service teasing from Kishimoto. ::)

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!

Okay, in all fairness, you can say this explains the tension between Itachi and his father, and the other Uchihas... sort of... wait, no, they were pissed because Itachi was a dick that killed his best friend.  You almost had me there Kishi!

It sounded like he said The Third Grade Ninja War! >:D

Oh hey it's that one guy from THE ROOT, or whatever the fuck.  I forgot his name.

These "motivations" for Itachi make nooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking sense.  Good god this is retarded.  I swear it's like some fanfic writer shoved Kishi out of the chair.  The fuck is this shit?

This is getting more nonsensical and idiotic the longer Madara talks.  KISHIMOTO, STOP.  THE MORE YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS THE WORSE IT GETS!

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

Okay and seriously the whole Sasuke and Itachi story was just resolved.  It was fine.  Why immediately assfuck it all up the next episode?!

This is getting more nonsensical and idiotic the longer Madara talks.  KISHIMOTO, STOP.  THE MORE YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS THE WORSE IT GETS!

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

Okay and seriously the whole Sasuke and Itachi story was just resolved.  It was fine.  Why immediately assfuck it all up the next episode?!

No,that's tobi who is talking iirc

"That is Itachi's truth.That is Kishimoto's bullshit!"

You're right Sasuke.  This is a bunch of crap.

ROFL the only reason Sasuke won was because Itachi held back. :D Well, at least Kishimoto didn't make Sasuke THE GREATEST EVAH for once.

"He was pretending to steal your eyes." :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay this literally looks like Kishimoto pulled this all out of his ass right after the conclusion of Itachi and Sasuke's battle, and story.  IT WAS FINE THEN.  THEN HE GOES AND FUCKS IT UP RIGHT AFTERWARD WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

Sasuke... is the voice of reason, and the voice of the audience... never thought that would happen.

WHAT lover?  And seriously you kill your lover but not your brother?  You kill your mom and dad but not your brother?  There's no logic there now that the original reason has been retconned.  So I guess it's just incest then.  :D This is sooooo fucking stupid.

When do we get back to Pain?

Because this is WAY more painful than Pain!

Sloth: "Pain is a pain!"

You know we can never stay in a good story line in Naruto for too long!  Must divert to Sasuke--Who am I kidding?  This isn't your garden variety Sasuke annoyance... this is just... this is just... wow... this is awful.

That promo makes that comic sound horrible.  "If only they could be bothered to care!"  Uuuggghhhghghghhh

Once things focus back on Pain, the series will be better for a little... but afterwards it's all downhill.

So one last gasp of good stuff, then it goes into a downward spiral of horribifuckus.  Somehow I don't think it will be ridiculously horrible so-bad-it's-good like when Blue Exorcist went off the manga rails... This is just going to be very long... slow, and painful.  I have a feeling we won't even derive much pleasure from making fun of the shittiness.  With this retcon right here... I'm just disgusted and appalled.  This shit... I don't even.

AND THE LONGER MADARA TALKS TO TRY TO JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT THE WORSE IT GETS!

Heh.

He's also thinking:

To tell you the truth viewers....*whisper* I've already taken over Naruto's show *whisper*. LOL

Does Sasuke going from "cool rival" to series protagonist explain why he only just won a fight because his opponent held back and now he's getting mind-raped? >:D

OMG these flashbacks--just plain ridiculous and nigh-unwatchable!

Kishi is trying to retcon it by making it more flowery and pleasant than it ever was.  When you go back and watch this Itachi is always pretty much being kind of a dick to Sasuke.