UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 147 Preview

Meilag32

hmmm....Vegeta in super isn't Yamcha he's Piccolo

a once awesome anti-hero who's now been demoted to a comic relief mentor character who's not involved in any of the battles but is training a child to be his successor

Edited by mochi

Why does the thread say preview?

I think you have bigger things to worry about than the lookout being destroyed.  That said it feels more impactful than deserted scenery being wrecked.

Goku distracted him!  And you aren't exactly focused, Kai!

Whoa, he just said "manga."

Don't think that was Final Flash Gotenks just used...

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

No worries man, we understand and if you feel ill then a good night's rest will be just what you need

I'm at least gonna' finish Kai, but yeah, I think I'm sick and staying up all night wouldn't do me any favors.

5 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

I don't think I'm gonna' make it to Jojo at this rate. I might sit this night out. I feel terrible.

Don't worry about it, if you feel that bad go get some early sleep or at least watch what you want in bed and relax more.

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I have not seen a promo for a show airing after 2:30am in quite awhile 

and Boobies x3

Yup! Gonna be fun!

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

I don't know why we should be super psyched that they replaced a new show with a rerun.

Yeah. It's pretty cool to have Space Dandy back but that should have came when one of the repeats ended, this should have been a new show.

But yeah, I remember in the thread it was mentioned that this wasn't the original plan.

Edited by DangerMouse