UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam IBO Episode #37 Discussion

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

I think redoing a dub that's already done is a good way to practice as a director. You have existing assets to copy or jump off from.

Yeah.

It'll be fun to listen to the scenes from both.

Especially of some of the good parts, though the extreme relationship melodrama always annoyed me though.

9 minutes ago, mochi said:

he's canonically gay, AND crushing on that guy, this must be like Christmas and his Birthday

But that wasn't revealed yet!  Also from what we've seen thus far Shino is 1000% straight.

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But that wasn't revealed yet!  Also from what we've seen thus far Shino is 1000% straight.

he is

but he's okay with that kid's crush on him because it's innocent, or so I've been told

Edited by mochi

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Just saying, nothing will come of it. D:

yeah but

he gives his life so that kid can live, and the kid who was crushin on him is one of the ONLY characters who survives till the end of the series[/spoilers]

1 minute ago, mochi said:

yeah but

Reveal hidden contents

he gives his life so that kid can live, and the kid who was crushin on him is one of the ONLY characters who survives till the end of the series[/spoilers]

Hmm not bad and definitely better than other shows would do.

And at least there's still Takaki and the Brewers boy.  Yeah, one of them died, but you can't really complain since lots of people die in Gundam shows, heh.