UnevenEdge

Boom

Zenigundam

Sonic Boom

Also sonic blocked

I sure hope not. She needs to put her emotions aside and think logically.

I'm thinking of sending her a, "Whoever you went out with, you thought he was better than I, and you were wrong. I am the superior date. The true alpha male. I forgive you for getting it wrong."

I sure hope not. She needs to put her emotions aside and think logically.

I'm thinking of sending her a, "Whoever you went out with, you thought he was better than I, and you were wrong. I am the superior date. The true alpha male. I forgive you for getting it wrong."

...You know most girls use that site to get fucked and not find a life partner right. Most if not all of her dates probably went fine in that they ended w her getting dicked as intended

...You know most girls use that site to get fucked and not find a life partner right. Most if not all of her dates probably went fine in that they ended w her getting dicked as intended

No... NO!... NOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

That's not what's happening at all! They aren't getting f--ked by guys other than me! That's not it. Just some failed dates. No sexual encounters. I'm still in great shape.  :)

if they get enough complaints about creepy or harrassing messages, do you think they are required to report that to authorities as well?

I can hear Amy Goodman reporting on the future news story now

"The suspect, 20something year old Sonic Rican, has a long history of harassing women online and sending thousands of threatening messages to women using the dating website OK Cupid, where he made multiple accounts and used them to not only demand women go on dates him and insult and threaten them when they invariably refused, but also to send follow up messages weeks and months later to the women who had previously rejected and blocked him on the app, telling them they've "made a grave mistake" and "would be sorry" if they refused his advances again. Most of the women he targeted were under 21 years old. The United States currently has no law obligating dating sites like OK Cupid to report people with a history of using the service to harass and threaten users to the police. Advocacy groups are currently calling for such legislation to protect women, citing the Sonic Rican case as a 'wake up call.'"

I can hear Amy Goodman reporting on the future news story now

"The suspect, 20something year old Sonic Rican, has a long history of harassing women online and sending thousands of threatening messages to women using the dating website OK Cupid, where he made multiple accounts and used them to not only demand women go on dates him and insult and threaten them when they invariably refused, but also to send follow up messages weeks and months later to women who had previously rejected and blocked him on the app, telling them they've "made a grave mistake" and "would be sorry" if they refused his advance again. Most of the women he targeted were under 21 years old. The United States currently has no law obligating dating sites like OK Cupid to report people with a pattern of using the service to harass and threaten users to the police. Advocacy groups are currently calling for such legislation to protect women, citing the Sonic Rican case as a 'wake up call.'"

that... that was perfect. spot on  <3