UnevenEdge

in other news Diskotek licensed a series by Lupin's creator

mochi

it's a weird ass Ranma 1/2 esque (the protagonist is even NAMED Ranma) Gender Bender Anime called Cinderella Boy where a detective transforms into a woman at midnight, and back into himself the following midnight every night and he and his female half have to work together to solve crimes

b5c4ddd013e425f8e2e58e2d5d5a68c615118191

• Like 1

I only just found about this series this year in spite of it being around for thirteen years beforehand. As far as unexpected licenses go, this takes the cake, and I think I'm actually gonna buy it to show my support for Discotek and the balls they have to be this daring.

(Now to wait for the inevitable Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge pickup...)

Edited by PokeNirvash
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I only just found about this series this year in spite of it being around for thirteen years beforehand. As far as unexpected licenses go, this takes the cake, and I think I'm actually gonna buy it to show my support for Discotek and the balls they have to be this daring.

(Now to wait for the inevitable Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge pickup...)

Diskotek is slowly working their way up to full fledged Anime Licensor now

they started off licensing existing dubs from companies that went under now they're actually making their own

16 hours ago, mochi said:

Diskotek is slowly working their way up to full fledged Anime Licensor now

they started off licensing existing dubs from companies that went under now they're actually making their own

What is Discotek actually dubbing themselves? Didn't know they started making dubs.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

What is Discotek actually dubbing themselves? Didn't know they started making dubs.

they dubbed Lupin Part 4

edit: and if I recall they hired Teamfourstar on as actors for the dub of the movie "Hells"

Edited by mochi

• 1 year later...