UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 39 Discussion

Meilag32

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to stop watching Super altogether, when Toei gives Vegeta a spin-off I'll watch that but there's legit no reason for someone like me who actually likes Vegeta to keep watching this, I'll see you during Kai ::]::

I've decided to stop watching Super altogether, when Toei gives Vegeta a spin-off I'll watch that but there's legit no reason for someone like me who actually likes Vegeta to keep watching this, I'll see you during Kai ::]::

Dude a fan did a spin-off starring Yamcha, and people liked it so much, it's now made under Toei!

If "Vegeta Got a  Spin Off" IT would better than DB Super and Kai, but people wouldn't emphasize with him if he's not tormented, outranked, and struggling. It would be good for Vegeta, but bad for everyone but Bulma. Vegeta can't be Barack Obama without a LOTTA people throwing poopypants hissy fits, 900,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. According to Murphy's Law, It might be more disruptive than the hackerbully melodrama "screaming at uncle" bullshit that's going down now happening now.

Even I know this, and I AM VEGETA!

If "Vegeta Got a  Spin Off" IT would better than DB Super and Kai, but people wouldn't emphasize with him if he's not tormented, outranked, and struggling. It would be good for Vegeta, but bad for everyone but Bulma. Vegeta can't be Barack Obama without a LOTTA people throwing poopypants hissy fits, 900,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. According to Murphy's Law, It might be more disruptive than the hackerbully melodrama "screaming at uncle" bullshit that's going down now happening now.

Even I know this, and I AM VEGETA!

don't care, till he wins a major battle fuck Super ::]::

no thread about countdown specifically? i guess we werent on unevenedge yet the last time there was an immersion event.

also, i sort of feel like goku's respnse is bs. i mean, if Hit is literally time travelling, shouldn't he be able to see exctly where goku's improvised defenses are and work around them?

no thread about countdown specifically? i guess we werent on unevenedge yet the last time there was an immersion event.

also, i sort of feel like goku's respnse is bs. i mean, if Hit is literally time travelling, shouldn't he be able to see exctly where goku's improvised defenses are and work around them?

For some reason I guess no body thought Countdown was worthy of its own thread. Or we just felt it was too much rush to leave a Countdown thread AND a Super thread open at the same time.