UnevenEdge

The Walking Dead season 8

Satou Kazuma

I'm thinking Rick is in some serious shit right now cuz the ep seemed to be all flashback and wishes of the future

Yeah I didn't quite get that whole angle

Also did Gabriel at any point say he was out of bullets?  I don't get why he wouldn't gun down Negan as soon as he saw him in that trailer. 

I'm at awe how stupid their logic of wasting bullets by shooting out windows that are so damn high. Since I'm just a filthy casual who tunes in once awhile, these visions or whatever Rick is having makes no sense at all.

I'm pretty sure we're seeing things that already took place, save for the close up face shots where his eyes are all red and shit then cuts to old man Rick where no one else aged but he and Judith :catlol

I watched the newest episode tonight and I'm starting to think I may be dumb because I could not keep up with what was happening

It seemed like the whole episode was random people getting shot in a firefight in which most the time you didn't know who's side they were on

Granted I was folding laundry so maybe I missed something huge that explained it all... I also don't remember the dude they showed at the end