UnevenEdge

Hunter × .hack Episode 71 Discussion!!

Will be a Todd-themed night?  I wonder if he'll appear in Lupin and Naruto?

I'm just pissed that tonight was the end of Vegeta being an important character in the DB franchise :(, least he went out with a "becoming a hero to a young saiyan" bang :|

One week.

Well, for us, it'll be two weeks!

(Fucking marathons.)

I actually welcome this

I have an actual job now so I can't spend every weekend watching this show with you guys so it'll be a weight off my shoulders to ACTUALLY have a weekend where I can just sleep all night to myself :P

I actually welcome this

I have an actual job now so I can't spend every weekend watching this show with you guys so it'll be a weight off my shoulders to ACTUALLY have a weekend where I can just sleep all night to myself :P

I'll miss seeing you here every week, but it's not like you're not gonna live-comment entirely.

Alright. I guess once again...two weeks.

As crazy as it sounds, this arc has started growing on me.

same here. all of a sudden, it feels like things are happening and it isn't just about collecting cards any longer. building strength, beating the bomber, learning about Ging, and the return of the Phantom Troupe

doesn't sound like mochi's leaving us just yet. taking some recuperation time next week and then dialing down his involvement a little bit. we've still the honor and pleasure of his company, right?

frankly, i'll probably spend next saturday sleeping as well. though samjack is worth another watch

same here. all of a sudden, it feels like things are happening and it isn't just about collecting cards any longer. building strength, beating the bomber, learning about Ging, and the return of the Phantom Troupe

Things were always happening plot wise.there just wasn't enough solid action though until the volleyball game happened

Oh i see.Bones is amazing.I'll definitely give it a watch.

Ep 1 of the new season just got posted today.

Season 1 is 12 eps if anyone hasn't seen it yet, it's great :)

It takes place in NYC with a dimensional rift opening that adds aliens (and other things) to our melting pot of a city, also has lots of little cameo references to things like Pacific Rim, Ben10, Futarama, western fast food chains, etc.

Unsurprisingly by the creator of Trigun.