UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 35 Discussion

Meilag32

Why carrot and pickle hold back against frost but not vegetable?  :it:

sort of a mild spoiler but from what I've been told

this is the norm for this show

everyone runs around acting like morons and Vegeta has to clean up their mess...then never gives him any actual respect and thanks him by publicly humiliating him

the show is a mix of Vegeta getting split second awesome moments and being punished for no reason while everyone sucks Goku's unwashed nuts and calls him a hero for doing absolutely nothing

half the viewers think Vegeta is awesome in super and the other half think he's being utilized horribly

I donated about $500 to the efforts being done in Puerto Rico. Shit's fucking terrible, and I have family there who were surprisingly luckier than everyone else.

But their neighbors....not so much. :(

I just moved and so my savings are smaller than in years, I can't donate a whole lot.

the point of this fight is just to make Vegeta fans feel like they're getting something

except not really because his opponent is a joke who Yamcha could defeat :|

ordinarily, Id say that Yamcha COULD have beaten Frost, since Yamcha is almost undoubtedly stronger now than Frieza was on Namek...but then again, Yamcha would ABSOLUTELY have fallen for that poison needle

sort of a mild spoiler but from what I've been told

this is the norm for this show

everyone runs around acting like morons and Vegeta has to clean up their mess...then never gives him any actual respect and thanks him by publicly humiliating him

the show is a mix of Vegeta getting split second awesome moments and being punished for no reason while everyone sucks Goku's unwashed nuts and calls him a hero for doing absolutely nothing

half the viewers think Vegeta is awesome in super and the other half think he's being utilized horribly

Whhaaaat  ohno  :'( </3

seriously. Dragon Ball GT was a lot of fun sometimes. its main problem was that it forced us to watch characters with the power of gods struggle against worthless peons to pad the runtime.

THIS SERIES HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.

Hey we have no idea of the power levels in Universe 6. :P

Here we g-- ..... aaah heck with it. I already posted that before here accidentally.  -_-

Sigh.  Welcome to Toonami n' junk. Enjoy your life of being in fear from nuclear radiation, and a leader who can't even bother to save an entire American country.

Well, considering how fearful of terrorism we were when the original Buu arc first aired in DBZ on CN, I'd say this is pretty much par for the course--oh wait, wrong Dragon Ball show!

And I'm assuming you mean Puerto Rico? The word you're looking for there is "territory."