UnevenEdge

The Legend of Zelda is a great game, but

Zenigundam

I hate when you get to the part where you have to find the final few dungeons. I've spent two hours looking for them, and I refuse to cheat. I beat this game long ago, but I used a Gamefaqs guide at this part. I can't remember exactly what needs to be done. Otherwise, I don't think it's that hard of a game.

"There are secrets where fairies don't live"

"Spectacle Rock is an entrance to Death"

The hints can be vague as hell.

I didn't get the Spectacle Rock hint (9th Dungeon, think it's the final one), maybe that comes in the later dungeons, but I found Dungeon 9 by spending an hour running through the map and randomly bombing rocks that seemed like they could have secret entrances.

I'm still having trouble finding the entrances to Dungeons 7 and 8, but I'm not going to cheat. I know the fairy clue is a key to one of those, and I think it's at the lake that's missing a fairy, next to the one that has a fairy, but I went there and bombed the heck out of it and got nothing.

I didn't get the Spectacle Rock hint (9th Dungeon, think it's the final one), maybe that comes in the later dungeons, but I found Dungeon 9 by spending an hour running through the map and randomly bombing rocks that seemed like they could have secret entrances.

I'm still having trouble finding the entrances to Dungeons 7 and 8, but I'm not going to cheat. I know the fairy clue is a key to one of those, and I think it's at the lake that's missing a fairy, next to the one that has a fairy, but I went there and bombed the heck out of it and got nothing.

Would you like a hint?

The Spectacle Rock hint is in level 8, so I can see why you wouldn't have seen it yet. ;)

Yeah, bombs are of no use on that screen. :D

Wow I'm a fool. I was angrily going through the rock puzzle thinking it was like the Lost Woods and I kept going up and I found Level 5. No wonder. Just beat the level and got the flute thing. Now I remember what to do with it, I think I have to play it at that lake without the fairy. Wow... I spent four hours blowing things up and buying bombs over and over and it was because I didn't complete the fifth dungeon with the flute in it. K, I think I'll be fine going forward. I must have honestly uncovered all of the secret entrances on the map. I'm Zelda'd out because of that mess.

I hate when you get to the part where you have to find the final few dungeons. I've spent two hours looking for them, and I refuse to cheat. I beat this game long ago, but I used a Gamefaqs guide at this part. I can't remember exactly what needs to be done. Otherwise, I don't think it's that hard of a game.

Pfft.

I bet you don't even know how to Ganondoor, Trifart.

Just beat it. Ah what a game. Honestly, I did cheat once because I forgot how in the seventh dungeon you have to feed the guard a piece of meat that you buy from a shop in order to progress. Seriously how the F would anybody know to do that? I know he says, "Grumble... Grumble.." to signify that he's hungry, but that's not a normal American way to do it, also that meat looks like expensive health to most people playing an RPG. You really must have needed Nintendo Power to get this ish done back then because I don't see how the hell you're gonna find out some of these things on your own.