UnevenEdge

say what you want about toonami and the state of adult swim

quebecelegy

is banal

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I used to really enjoy the saturday anime block on AS..  It just got so stale over time. I don' have cable

anymore. What is adultswim doing in the way of anime these days? I know they're airing the english

dub of Dragonball Super that I'll probably check out at some point.

that their first 3 or so hours is mostly shonen is all you need to know.

and really bad ones at that.

no reasonable person should be watching db super

Yeah I've heard a lot of people didn't like the first one to much. I thought it was ok, but it's the only dragonball game

I've ever played through..that and Xenoverse 2. I remember playing one of the budokai games with a friend, and the

graphic style and the way it was set up did seem a lot better than xenoverse of memory serves..

Jason DeMarco is fat and disgusting and fat.

That is all.

i've posted too much about how obnoxious i find him, so i'll avoid making this too long, but the dude is just insufferable.

maybe he's changed since the last time something about him was posted here/on the old boards, but he always has a stick up his ass for the dumbest reasons.

Yeah I've heard a lot of people didn't like the first one to much. I thought it was ok, but it's the only dragonball game

I've ever played through..that and Xenoverse 2. I remember playing one of the budokai games with a friend, and the

graphic style and the way it was set up did seem a lot better than xenoverse of memory serves..

maybe im remembering wrong, but specific games played a lot weirder than others.

infinite world was a lot harder than other games when i was trying to beat it, but tenkaichi 3, ultimate tenkaichi, and some budokai's were pretty straight forward.