UnevenEdge

Them vape pens for the cannabis oil

1pooh4u

i'm not a fan, i mean, they're alright but overall i would agree with your rating. i absolutely hate dabs. fuck that, no thanks, does not like. i'd rather just smoke a bowl or joint tbh. i do make butter or oil for nomnoms with my trim hash tho, so i like the treats just fine. occasionally i get tincture, but the tincture is typically just for medical purposes. as far as inhalation goes, i'm old school bout it.

i'm not a fan, i mean, they're alright but overall i would agree with your rating. i absolutely hate dabs. fuck that, no thanks, does not like. i'd rather just smoke a bowl or joint tbh. i do make butter or oil for nomnoms with my trim hash tho, so i like the treats just fine. occasionally i get tincture, but the tincture is typically just for medical purposes. as far as inhalation goes, i'm old school bout it.

Yeah I was thinking it would be better the way people talk about it. I might just give the dabs away as it would be a hassle to rig something up to do it. I'm all about the plant. I dig edibles but it's hard to find the right amount to nom if it's not your go to. I had an uh oh once from eating too much. I was fine but I had to tell myself that a few times.  :D

i feel you. they can be sneaky and too damn strong but since i mostly am just eating my own, i know whats up. if i am ever given or buy some, i just take a small bite and wait it out to see. i've definitely been in one of those, find a spot to sit or get horizontal and talk yourself down, type situations. no bueno.