UnevenEdge

Playing through FF13

Zenigundam

Only got halfway through it before I stopped playing when I first got it.

Now I remember why. This game is painfully tedious and is only a Final Fantasy game in name. Seriously, I didn't buy it to watch a poorly scripted movie, which is really what it is, even though the graphics are amazing. I bet this game "brought serge to tears" just like FF15 did lmao.

Only got halfway through it before I stopped playing when I first got it.

Now I remember why. This game is painfully tedious and is only a Final Fantasy game in name. Seriously, I didn't buy it to watch a poorly scripted movie, which is really what it is, even though the graphics are amazing. I bet this game "brought serge to tears" just like FF15 did lmao.

inhumanrampager[/member] described it best when it said it was the best movie he ever played. 

I honestly think I'm going to stop playing it again and put it away for good. It's the most boring Final Fantasy game out there. You have FFX to blame for the way Final Fantasy as a series has gone. The first nine games in the series were gems.

Ya know, I kinda agree with you. 

This is terrifying

Someone needs to take me out back and just "old yeller" me, Zeni is spewing truth and I don't know what to do anymore.

I started playing Lightning Returns recently and so far the combat system in that is a lot better. The story is ass, but the XIII games were always about having stories that were ass, so if I'm grading it on a curve, the only thing it needs to have would at he very least be a combat system that wasn't as boring as the world and cities of XIII.