• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blueraven1999

• Seight

• blueraven1979

• Kudasai

47 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I don't know about you ghostrek but as a huge fan of the original two Ghostbusters films, I have no interest in this.  It's too much like Stranger Things

and I don't like Stranger Things in my Ghostbusters.  I think at this point there's no hope in making a good live action Ghostbusters film unless they made

one with the remaining original Ghostbusters cast passing the torch to a new team like The Extreme Ghostbusters.  Personally I'd love an animated Ghosbusters

movie based on the IDW comics with hopefully some of the voice cast from The Real Ghostbusters cartoon but the chance of that happening is probably 0%.

6 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I don't know about you ghostrek but as a huge fan of the original two Ghostbusters films, I have no interest in this.  It's too much like Stranger Things

and I don't like Stranger Things in my Ghostbusters.  I think at this point there's no hope in making a good live action Ghostbusters film unless they made

one with the remaining original Ghostbusters cast passing the torch to a new team like The Extreme Ghostbusters.  Personally I'd love an animated Ghosbusters

movie based on the IDW comics with hopefully some of the voice cast from The Real Ghostbusters cartoon but the chance of that happening is probably 0%.

i  want live action tv series for ghostbusters