UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

When I was a kid I used to have this re-occuring dream where I was alone in my house and all the windows were blacked out...all the doors leading outside were open, but I was too afraid to leave because it was pitch black out there, like I would be stepping out into nothingness....I'd run around the house calling out, but I couldn't hear my voice...

by far the worst nightmare i've ever had and I had it quite a few times....

Nothingness

To dream of nothing suggests that there is something missing or lacking in your life. It symbolizes fruitless labor, an emotional void, or loneliness. Alternatively, dreaming about nothingness may mean that you are experiencing some sort of blackout. You are zoning out.

Black

Black symbolizes the unknown, the subconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice.�The color invites you to delve deeper in your subconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support.�More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, then blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

Window

To see a window in your dream signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight. The size of the window is reflective of your outlook; a small window suggests that you tend to not get your hopes up too high when good things happen, while a large window symbolizes your openness to new experiences. If the window of a house is dark, then it indicates a loss to your perception or vitality. To see shut windows in your dream signify desertion and abandonment. To dream that you are looking out the window signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and your point of view. It also refers to your intuition and awareness. You may be reflecting on a decision. Or the dream is telling you that you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. Consider the significance of the things you see when you look out the window. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself. It is time for some introspection. To see another face in the window in your dream suggests that you are feeling emotionally distant and physically detached. Also consider the emotion depicted on the face.

::spin::

cf4ecff19343b94f5911cd5c3ad8bf631493b898f3d8cd7c19a937bd46c204f7.jpg

i never saw John Wick haha but I guess John Wick never saw John Wick either right?

Pretty much, and you should if you like action movies. It's one of the best roles Keanu Reaves has taken on. It's inspired by comics and graphic novels in its imagery and world setup, so much so they are now making a companion graphic novel for more storyline in addition to the sequels.

my anxiety dreams either involve my trying to endlessly run away from a tireless person or force, teeth-breaking dreams, or more recently the classic "not going to be able to graduate" dream where I find out I can't graduate high school or college on time and my law degree won't count anymore

Pretty much, and you should if you like action movies. It's one of the best roles Keanu Reaves has taken on. It's inspired by comics and graphic novels in its imagery and world setup, so much so they are now making a companion graphic novel for more storyline in addition to the sequels.

the ending of john wick 2 is probably the best ive ever seen of an action movie n john wick 3 is gonna fucking rock so hard!