UnevenEdge

How many of you would be interested in continuing the One Piece dub as a group?

Sandstone

Scratch that... apparently, I am needed to help with something in particular tonight, we have guests coming over in about 1 hour, I didn't know about. Terribly sorry fellas. I most likely will also not be at Toonami tonight unfortunately as a result. :(

Hey no worries at all Sandy, I completely understand and we can really watch One Piece anytime so there is no rush of course

I hope you have a fun night despite all the unexpected stuff

Ok, so if we have people that are planning to watch tonight, we will go ahead with the resumed showing of One Piece tonight at standard airtime (8pm central). Are people going to be able to attend tonight?

Also I very much apologize about last week.

Edited by Sandstone

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

They didn't answer back or flat out said they couldn't watch?

@ben0119

Both of them have work conflicts tonight. Mochi said he wouldn't be here until after 12 specifically. Ani just said it was a nogo.

We will plan to resume next week. I decided to watch season 1 of MHA with Rogue and Sasha tonight.

Edited by Sandstone

@CorbeauKarasu

@ben0119

I ended up watching a few episodes of Ancient Magus Bride last night but it was well past our scheduled time. =/

If you guys don't have discord, Unevenedge boards now has an official one, me and Rogue are the owners/admins. You can join there. I will probably be posting future updates and coordinating anime streaming including One Piece there in the future. Though I will still normally post here.

https://discord.gg/yWAkJxg

This is the permanent link, you can download the desktop or mobile app or just open in a browser. It's free and safe.

Edited by Sandstone

29 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Well get better then!

I already have enough apps and signed up for enough stuff as it is.

It's really not much of a hassle but suit yourself, we have over 50 members signed up over there now. I plan on organizing more anime and gaming events as time goes by among other things.

5 hours ago, Sandstone said:

Actually plan to start at 7:30 central now. I forgot Black Clover is pushing back the time slots by half an hour.

Sandstone just messaged me and wanted me to  let everybody know that something came up that may prevent the One Piece watch from happening tonight. 

If Sandstone does not post any updates in here by 7:25pm central time (8:25pm eastern time) then the One Piece watch is not happening 

5 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Sandstone just messaged me and wanted me to  let everybody know that something came up that may prevent the One Piece watch from happening tonight. 

If Sandstone does not post any updates in here by 7:25pm central time (8:25pm eastern time) then the One Piece watch is not happening 

'kay

Don't know if I'll make this weekend's marathon or not.  Was at the dentist Wednesday. Just came in for a follow up on some fillings I had done, and they said they had an opening, so I could get my wisdom tooth pulled that day instead of December 12th.  So I jumped at it since I wanted it out ASAP anyway.  Pain coming and going but I knew it was only going to get worse. 

I'll spare you the gory details, but there were complications with removing it and I was in the chair for like 3 hours!  I got a break, but still.  Dentist actually bruised his thumb trying to get it out.  So I'm feeling pretty miserable.

If I do show up I'll probably just watch but not chat.  I'm not up for sitting at my desk chair in front of the PC for that long.  I can pipe the video to my TV.  Use it to watch stuff off of the computer all the time, but I wouldn't have access to the keyboard.  It's possible I could have another instance of Rabbit opened on my phone and use that to chat, but I don't know if that would work.  I've actually been watching Toonami and posting on my phone for a while.  I can stay comfortable in my recliner and not have to hop to the other chair everytime I want to post during breaks, etc.

Edited by ben0119

@ben0119

Yeah, that's all good man, no worries. We are planning on broadcasting tonight. I have also set up announcements over at the UEMB official discord now as well. To give notification updates to the various groups I am managing, mostly for anime, though I will be doing some gaming groups/DnD hopefully at some point.

https://discord.gg/aJUnA5F

I was actually just coming to discuss that. I will be back home tomorrow evening, but I don't know exactly when. If it looks like it will be too late to do a one piece marathon I will let you guys know. I'm assuming that this weekend is one of those marathons. We could potentially do a 12 episode one piece marathon in it's place if you guys are up for it.

12 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

I was actually just coming to discuss that. I will be back home tomorrow evening, but I don't know exactly when. If it looks like it will be too late to do a one piece marathon I will let you guys know. I'm assuming that this weekend is one of those marathons. We could potentially do a 12 episode one piece marathon in it's place if you guys are up for it.

I made a proposal for a New years Marathon plan in the Toonami channel of the discord chat

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Sooo... what about tonight?

Sandstone has been MIA for a couple weeks, he just does this sometimes

he'll just vanish for months at a time and not respond to anyone's texts, he always comes back eventually though

1 hour ago, mochi said:

Sandstone has been MIA for a couple weeks, he just does this sometimes

he'll just vanish for months at a time and not respond to anyone's texts, he always comes back eventually though

But, he's the one hosting the marathons? D: According to his tracker he was here on the 7th.  The last marathon would've been on the 6th.  Guess he could have forgotten since we didn't do this during the holidays.