UnevenEdge

HUNTER × HUNTER × EPISODE × #65 × DISCUSSION!!

Look I can't ignore how I'm not at all an anime genius. i don't watch even 5% of what's out there, and even less for video games.  But I gotta assume many NY voice actors out and quit anime/games cold turkey, or even quit acting all together.  Others took years and years after 2007 to get in an LA dub, such as Marc Diraison (the villain of SAO Season 1). 

Not really. The 4 kids actors are exactly why people starting to  add fuel to the fire for already hating English dubs of anime.  S:

Excuse me. Dub productions aren't just the actors.  A bad director can make only bad dubs.  As do the writers, casting directors, sound mixers, etc.  And yes, not all of 4Kids dubs were bad.

Excuse me. Dub productions aren't just the actors.  A bad director can make only bad dubs.  As do the writers, casting directors, sound mixers, etc.  And yes, not all of 4Kids dubs were bad.

And this show doesn't even have many of them and many of them do very different work for real studios like NYAV Post and Bang Zoom.

I think this dub is pretty good. Sure it's got a big enough cast of NPC types that there are some iffy shopkeepers and stuff, but I think most of the focus characters have been well done.